Predict these three games

ricko

Just throwing these out there, I want to see what you guys think....

If these teams meet in the playoffs, who wins?

El Campo vs. La Marque (possibly round 1 of Playoffs division 2)
Montgomery vs. Friendswood (regional finals division 1)
Angleton vs. Pearland Dawson (1st round, division 1)

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="882290" timestamp="1287624186"]
Friendswood beats Montgomery by at least 10. 

All due respect to Brenham, but Montgomery has yet to see an offense anywhere near as good as Friendswood.  And Friendswood's defense may not be as good as Brenham, but Montgomery's offense is no better than Dawson or Manvel or LaMarque.
[/quote]

I havnt seen Dawson or La Marque this year, i've just read about them.  We scrimmaged Manvel and played Montgomery though, and i'd say Montgomery has a better offense.  No doubt, it will be an offensive showdown if y'all do meet.  Don't fall behind, or you will get a heavy dose of Dobbins.  I think it would be a toss up if y'all do meet...  It could go either way.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="882320" timestamp="1287625799"]
I've seen all of them play, and Dawson's O is definitely much better than Montgomery.  Manvel and La Marque are closer, but still better than Montgomery.  Actually, Montgomery reminds me a lot of Angleton -- very dependent upon one player. 
[/quote]

They played 2 games without him and still easily won.  The only common opponent between y'all is Stratford.  Y'all beat the Spartans 24-14, and Montgomery beat them 34-10.  I know you can't completely go off of that, but it gives us some kind of idea.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="882332" timestamp="1287627413"]
Apples and oranges.  For starters, Stratford had their no. 1 QB for most of the game vs. Friendswood, but not at all vs. Friendswood.  Also, Friendswood had a number of people out with injuries in the Stratford game. 
[/quote]

Ya I hear you...  I don't pay alot of attention to stuff like this for that reason, but it is worth looking at. IMO.

[quote name="ricko" post="881466" timestamp="1287555656"]
Just throwing these out there, I want to see what you guys think....

If these teams meet in the playoffs, who wins?

El Campo vs. La Marque (possibly round 1 of Playoffs division 2)
Montgomery vs. Friendswood (regional finals division 1)
Angleton vs. Pearland Dawson (1st round, division 1)
[/quote]Da' Brook wins... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont