Poll: Worst fans on setxsports.com

Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?

• PNG
    • DAYTON
    • BARBERS HILL
    • WEST ORANGE STARK
    • LUMBERTON
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="881048" timestamp="1287532829"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74639.msg881007#msg881007 date=1287528683]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74639.msg880921#msg880921 date=1287523709]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74639.msg880911#msg880911 date=1287523057]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74639.msg880903#msg880903 date=1287522681]
Obviously this is not a scientific poll.  Central only has one fan.  Looks like an official poll, however. PNG really sucks and Dayton's tugging on their rear. 
[/quote] And the bump is hanging on Dayton's coat tails as usual  :-*
[/quote]

SETXAPEDIA

BUMP - What OctFeb discovered after a date with Tyronne. 

The Hill - A cancaved formation found near greatness and superiority.

For Real - A term founded by Daytonian, often pronaounced 4-REELZ.

;D ;D ;D   

[/quote]hmm must of hit a nerve, with the coat tail comment huh smokin infantile?
[/quote]

That was supposed to be our secret octfeb.  I cant believe you told him.
[/quote]

I told ya she would tell....... ;D ;D ;D  All because of that darn apple and the snake.  ;D ;D  Just havin fun with ya Octfeb.  ;) :-* :-*

At least we can tell for sure who the indivual "most obnoxious" posters are. Just take a look at the karma. I think there could also be another karma stat added that would be helpful, and that's a smite's per post ratio. (SPP) Let's look at this for a moment.

Let's take the Dude since he started this thread. He has 462 posts with 24 "smites". That's right at a pace of [glow=red,2,300]20[/glow] SPP. Or for every 20 posts he get's a smite.

Now let's look at another Dayton Fan; BRONX ROX. His (SPP) is [glow=red,2,300]6.6![/glow]

And finally let's compare those numbers with BH89-2: 1561/223 = [glow=red,2,300]7[/glow] (SPP)

So in conclusion, the lower the number, the worse you are. Of the three examples here BRONX RONX is the most obnoxious. Wow! Kinda surprised me really cause smoking baby is really obnoxious!

Congratulations BRONX, great start!

Guest slsblab
Hey Hawkeye, I don't think you can use karma to judge that. If you say you are not a UT Longhorn fan on the college football board you will get bad karmaed to death!! ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="881682" timestamp="1287588015"]
At least we can tell for sure who the indivual "most obnoxious" posters are. Just take a look at the karma. I think there could also be another karma stat added that would be helpful, and that's a smite's per post ratio. (SPP) Let's look at this for a moment.

Let's take the Dude since he started this thread. He has 462 posts with 24 "smites". That's right at a pace of [glow=red,2,300]20[/glow] SPP. Or for every 20 posts he get's a smite.

Now let's look at another Dayton Fan; BRONX ROX. His (SPP) is [glow=red,2,300]6.6![/glow]

And finally let's compare those numbers with BH89-2: 1561/223 = [glow=red,2,300]7[/glow] (SPP)

So in conclusion, the lower the number, the worse you are. Of the three examples here BRONX RONX is the most obnoxious. Wow! Kinda surprised me really cause smoking baby is really obnoxious!

[/quote]
"I would like to thank... SETX for giving me this opportunity,Smoking Baby for giving me competion, Cougtalk for being such an easy target,and Hawkeye for caring so much" (in my award accepting voice) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="881694" timestamp="1287588504"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=74639.msg881682#msg881682 date=1287588015]

[/quote]
"I would like to thank... SETX for giving me this opportunity,Smoking Baby for giving me competion, Cougtalk for being such an easy target,and Hawkeye for caring so much" (in my award accepting voice) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hang in there, that grey line is not for the weak hearted.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="881694" timestamp="1287588504"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

That's funny.  If you really want to set it off, start a thread with PNG in the title coupled with  something negative about the reservation.  If you play your cards right, you could  push the  SPP down to 2 or 3!

No awards for you yet BRONX, that was just an example. There are some way ahead of you (or behind...depends how you look at it). Tyronne, your hero and mentor for example, has an SPP of 4.4! Or for every 4 1/2 posts, he says something that pisses someone off. So you still have a ways to go. But keep striving son! Something tells me you'll get there. :D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="881706" timestamp="1287589089"]
No awards for you yet BRONX, that was just an example. There are some way ahead of you (or behind...depends how you look at it). Tyronne, your hero and mentor for example, has an SPP of 4.4! Or for every 4 1/2 posts, he says something that pisses someone off. So you still have a ways to go. But keep striving son! Something tells me you'll get there. :D
[/quote]

Tyrone has some positive karma.  That has to be factored in the SPP some how.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="881699" timestamp="1287588772"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74639.msg881694#msg881694 date=1287588504]

[/quote]
[/quote]

That's funny.  If you really want to set it off, start a thread with PNG in the title coupled with  something negative about the reservation.  If you play your cards right, you could  push the  SPP down to 2 or 3!
[/quote]
Good idea. Will somebody please talk to Hakweye about PURPLE on PURPLE crime. Im just sayin I got the young bull and old bull speech from him the other day.
By the way the correct answer to that is "if your good enough they will come up the hill wise one."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder