Jakari Delasbour

Guest whoabroncos09

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="878963" timestamp="1287358288"]
Jakari is on his way home!!!
I hope Jakari's recovery is as quick as one of his TD runs against the Patriots.
[/quote]
If thats the case he will be on the field tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god he was lucky but still has to heal. Im sure he will be on the Toups highlight reel soon

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="878279" timestamp="1287334144"]
It's sad that it takes something like this to put things in perspective for us. Even after the tragic loss of Reggie Garret earlier this season, we all want to get back to business as usual so fast because we love football so much. Just sorta makes all the smack talk stuff seem....silly I guess. Life is precious.

[/quote]

Indeed Hawkeyee, I have traded Pm's with several folks and we have each committed to a new attitude after Reggie. Shame on us for not already having that balanced perspective on what is really important. Prayers for Jakari, and his family. Folks - lets not get out of balance again, these kids and raising them right are why we were put on earth as parents. Lets take care of them, through our words and actions. God bless all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami