Jakari Delasbour

Guest whoabroncos09

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Dayton605" post="878249" timestamp="1287332449"]
Spoke with Jared's mom and Jared 10:45am Jakari will be ok, keeping him for observation, the hospital said Dayton bleeds [color=purple]PURPLE[/color] for sure, both will be sore for a few more days, prayers out to each family   
[/quote]
Thank GOD

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Prayers from Crosby.

Cougars will be praying for a speedy recovery and to these young mens' families as well.

We may battle like heck on the field but we stand beside you in times like these off the field.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="878263" timestamp="1287333030"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=74577.msg878257#msg878257 date=1287332781]
Prayers from Crosby.

Football is secondary when it comes to a young man's life.
[/quote]
much respect CRBC. couldnt said it better
[/quote]

Thanks, and I ended up modifying my post but same sentiment.

It's sad that it takes something like this to put things in perspective for us. Even after the tragic loss of Reggie Garret earlier this season, we all want to get back to business as usual so fast because we love football so much. Just sorta makes all the smack talk stuff seem....silly I guess. Life is precious.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="878279" timestamp="1287334144"]
It's sad that it takes something like this to put things in perspective for us. Even after the tragic loss of Reggie Garret earlier this season, we all want to get back to business as usual so fast because we love football so much. Just sorta makes all the smack talk stuff seem....silly I guess. Life is precious.

[/quote]
U right Hawk but life is like football "Leave it on the field" In the end we all hope for the best for all individuals. Keepin it real

Just got off the phone with Jakari a few minutes ago. He said he is ok but they are still doin a few more test just to make sure. He said he doesnt know exactly when they are going to release him and that he is going to miss the next game for sure  but that is the least of the worries. Prayers from BL33DPURPLE

[quote name="Dayton605" post="878396" timestamp="1287340151"]
Just got off the phone with Jakari a few minutes ago. He said he is ok but they are still doin a few more test just to make sure. He said he doesnt know exactly when they are going to release him and that he is going to miss the next game for sure  but that is the least of the worries. Prayers from BL33DPURPLE
[/quote]
Good to hear. Dont worry about football JD has got alot more of that left.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami