Dayton Broncos@ North Forest Bulldogs predictions

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="878912" timestamp="1287356696"]
This game would be a good one to let #15 go on and I would like to see # 10 also get some time out there
[/quote]
You have been watching the same games i have. Got to always be ready. if you see #10 by half time that is a good thing. ;)

Let's go bronchos.  Put up 50.  Don't let them sniff around the endzone.  No turnovers.  Don't allow any big plays.  Force fumbles and get some interceptions.  Handle your business tonight and when the final whistle blows, start focusing on destroying Crosby next week.  Put your foot on their necks and keep it there.  I want to see the killer instinct tonight.  No mercy.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="878931" timestamp="1287357240"]
[quote author=mlwdayton link=topic=74525.msg878912#msg878912 date=1287356696]
This game would be a good one to let #15 go on and I would like to see # 10 also get some time out there
[/quote]
You have been watching the same games i have. Got to always be ready. if you see #10 by half time that is a good thing. ;)
[/quote]

The worst thing about not making the games anymore is I have no idea who 10 and 15 are.  Actually just know Jakari switched to #1 because I did make the first game.  Need to watch me some Toups Highlights.  Speaking of...I never got my 2009 DVD for the season Toups!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124