P.A. Memorial vs. West Brook predictions GOD HELP US!!!

[quote name="Scooter!" post="879530" timestamp="1287417423"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74518.msg879519#msg879519 date=1287417107]
PAM will have to build a Memorial after we get done with those boobies..
[/quote]gonna take more than a PAD to stop Brooke from drowning in their own blood Friday
[/quote]we'll make sure we save some PADs to stop PAM's bleeding after each qtr.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to HEB last night and there was this dude in a really good looking truck.  It was a shiney black truck with purty red interior and some red pin stripes along the sides.  It was a TITAN. This truck shined like a GOATS butt going up a mountain. I told the dude --man this is a purty truck and he said yes it is.  When i left HEB he was still there sitting in it.

This morning I passed by HEB and the same dude was still sitting in this TITAN so I stopped and said "Hey dude your still here....Why? and he said because it feels so good.  I then said, why did you not take it home and he said because it won't run.  I said Why and he said  because it sucks. 

So i went home and googled ---looks good, feels good and sucks. 
My hypothesis after the research was ---if it looks good, feels good, and still sucks, you are riding a TITAN

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880133" timestamp="1287451097"]
I went to HEB last night and there was this dude in a really good looking truck.  It was a shiney black truck with purty red interior and some red pin stripes along the sides.  It was a TITAN. This truck shined like a GOATS butt going up a mountain. I told the dude --man this is a purty truck and he said yes it is.   When i left HEB he was still there sitting in it.

This morning I passed by HEB and the same dude was still sitting in this TITAN so I stopped and said "Hey dude your still here....Why? and he said because it feels so good.  I then said, why did you not take it home and he said because it won't run.  I said Why and he said  because it sucks. 

My hypothesis after the research was ---if it looks good, feels good, and still sucks, you are riding a TITAN
[/quote]i hate you  :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="880139" timestamp="1287451301"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=74518.msg880133#msg880133 date=1287451097]
I went to HEB last night and there was this dude in a really good looking truck.  It was a shiney black truck with purty red interior and some red pin stripes along the sides.  It was a TITAN. This truck shined like a GOATS butt going up a mountain. I told the dude --man this is a purty truck and he said yes it is.   When i left HEB he was still there sitting in it.

[/quote]
Feelin' da luv.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="880139" timestamp="1287451301"]

[/quote]lol... :D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880145" timestamp="1287451399"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74518.msg880139#msg880139 date=1287451301]

[/quote]lol... :D
[/quote]

I kinda of liked it myself---UHTBT

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880209" timestamp="1287453810"]
Words that start with PAM:

PAMELA

PAMPERED

PAM Cooking Spray

PAMA MARTINI

PAMPER

How many words can you think of?
[/quote]

Hey Rey, while we are waiting?  Do you know how to get a TITAN out of a Bears Butt?

Tell him to run around and around then around and around and around and around
Until he gets pooped out. ;D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880223" timestamp="1287454171"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74518.msg880209#msg880209 date=1287453810]

PAMELA

PAMPERED

PAM Cooking Spray

PAMA MARTINI

PAMPER

[/quote]

Hey Rey, while we are waiting?  Do you know how to get a TITAN out of a Bears Butt?

[/quote]you got me...I thought you just feed'em xlax and get it over with..

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880231" timestamp="1287454515"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=74518.msg880223#msg880223 date=1287454171]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74518.msg880209#msg880209 date=1287453810]

PAMELA

PAMPERED

PAM Cooking Spray

PAMA MARTINI

PAMPER

[/quote]

[/quote]you got me...I thought you just feed'em xlax and get it over with..
[/quote]
Oh no, give a TITAN an Xlax there is nothing left  to tackle but their cleats and a mouthpiece. ;D

[quote name="sfa87" post="880394" timestamp="1287475744"]
when we kick dat butt i want all u beaumont suckas to bow 2 the titans
[/quote]
and I want the winning lottery number. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Newbie" post="880407" timestamp="1287487307"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74518.msg880394#msg880394 date=1287475744]
when we kick dat butt i want all u beaumont suckas to bow 2 the titans
[/quote]
and I want the winning lottery number. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]You know Mexicans only win the lotto!

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="880599" timestamp="1287502591"]
GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP ! THIS MATCH UP IS ONE YOU CERTAINLY DON'T WON'T TO MISS !

WESTBROOK HASN'T FARED WELL AGAINST POWERHOUSE 5-A TEAMS. HOWEVER,THEY NEED TO BRING THEIR "A" GAME TO WIN THIS CONTEST. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS ! SEE YOU THERE !

PAM - 42

WB - 28
[/quote]
Is this Braw sizes?

Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.  ;D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880828" timestamp="1287518497"]
Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.   ;D
[/quote]
Are you trying to even out your Karma?...I got you Weed...good post buddy ( ;))....jk lol :D...

DON'T SMITE ME PLEASE! I'LL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE! :'(

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880828" timestamp="1287518497"]
Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.   ;D
[/quote]
and sing kumbaya......

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880838" timestamp="1287519314"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=74518.msg880828#msg880828 date=1287518497]
Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.   ;D
[/quote]
Are you trying to even out your Karma?...I got you Weed...good post buddy ( ;))....jk lol :D...

DON'T SMITE ME PLEASE! I'LL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE! :'(
[/quote]

OMG--I am out of my meds---no more post until I am back in cerebral balance.

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880612" timestamp="1287503091"]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=74518.msg880599#msg880599 date=1287502591]
GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP ! THIS MATCH UP IS ONE YOU CERTAINLY DON'T WON'T TO MISS !

WESTBROOK HASN'T FARED WELL AGAINST POWERHOUSE 5-A TEAMS. HOWEVER,THEY NEED TO BRING THEIR "A" GAME TO WIN THIS CONTEST. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS ! SEE YOU THERE !

PAM - 42

WB - 28
[/quote]
Is this Braw sizes?
[/quote]
LOL--we're just a TD and Xtra point from a nice unbalanced set.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami