Anyone Seen Huntsville?

HUM398

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="879411" timestamp="1287409977"]
i don't agree with the 1 & done...i believe that district matches up with the one brenham is in and depending on how the seeding goes, could very easily get by the first round.
[/quote]

Huntsville and Kingwood Park will be one and done.
I'll take Humble over Stratford/Magnolia West.
Willis and Waller is a toss up, but Waller looks alot better as of late, so i'm leaning towards Waller.

[quote name="playa" post="879371" timestamp="1287405690"]
Huntsville is not the Huntsville of the last couple of years.  With saying that, Humble is a good team and should be.  A 5A program dropped to 4A in a weaker District.  Heres how it will play out

Humble
Willis
KP
Huntsville

All teams will be one and done. 
[/quote]

Their is no way to slice this.  Huntsville at no time during that game was even comprable to Humble....Athletically, Talent, offensively, defensively.  They went into that game thinking that if they "wanted it more" and "hit us hard and fast" we would give them a good game.   

no.

You have to bring your A game against us, we won't fold cause you "Want it more" or if you "hit us hard and fast".  You will actually have to play football.

We are getting better each and every game...and we are starting to come into form.  Offense still needs a little work, but by the time week 10 roles around...we will be ready for who ever 17-4a gives us.

[quote name="HUM398" post="879888" timestamp="1287435991"]
[quote author=playa link=topic=74336.msg879371#msg879371 date=1287405690]
Huntsville is not the Huntsville of the last couple of years.  With saying that, Humble is a good team and should be.  A 5A program dropped to 4A in a weaker District.  Heres how it will play out

Humble
Willis
KP
Huntsville

All teams will be one and done. 
[/quote]

Their is no way to slice this.  Huntsville at no time during that game was even comprable to Humble....Athletically, Talent, offensively, defensively.   They went into that game thinking that if they "wanted it more" and "hit us hard and fast" we would give them a good game.   

no.

You have to bring your A game against us, we won't fold cause you "Want it more" or if you "hit us hard and fast".  You will actually have to play football.

We are getting better each and every game...and we are starting to come into form.  Offense still needs a little work, but by the time week 10 roles around...we will be ready for who ever 17-4a gives us.
[/quote]

It will either be Stratford or Magnolia West.  They have similar district records, but this is who each has left. 

Stratford- Magnolia West, @ Waller and Brenham.
Magnolia West- @ Stratford, @ Spring Woods and Waller.

[quote name="playa" post="880417" timestamp="1287489045"]
I stated that they were good. As you can see I picked them 1st.  I didnt realize which team they would play.  If it is one of those two, they will get past round 1.  West is that new and one of the big schools already?
[/quote]

Last year Magnolia West was the second biggest school in our distrtrict. (behind Montgomery) This year, they are fifth biggest. (only cuz 3 schools just dropped down from 5A.)

[b][u]Dist.  All    School        Size[/u][/b]
4-0    7-0  Brenham          7
3-1    6-1  Montgomery    1
3-1    4-3  Stratford          2
2-2    4-3  Magnolia West  5
2-2    3-4  Waller              8
2-2    2-5  Magnolia          6
0-4    2-5  Northbrook      4
0-4    0-7  Spring Woods    3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online