Best Running Back in Southeast Texas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a private race or can I enter my Hoss...

Lefredrick Ford : Kirbyville Wildcats

Carries        yds        avg      ypg    long      td's
  159          1,400      8.81      175    94        17

* Ford has only played the first half of some ball games...Plus Ervine is getting close to 1,000 yds also..

Not bragging just proud of the young men... ;)

I think Ford is the best back in the area.In 20-4a, I will take Bertrands protection of the ball over Heards extra two yards per carry any day.I do think both of these backs benefit from running against the weakest 20-4a defenses I have seen in a long time.I do think Bertrand benefits from running behind a great offensive line. It will be interesting to see what Bertrand does when he loses Lumpy and some of his gang next year.

• 2 months later...
you guys are crazy,if delasbor (dayton) would have played the entire game instesd of being taken out at the half,because dayton was up by so many points,this guy could have rushed for over 2000 yards easy.little mc bride almost had 1000 yards and he only started 3 games at rb after delasbor went down,240 against crosby,another 200 plus against ce king,over 150 at north forrest.were talking about a sophomore

[quote name="bronco#34" post="943953" timestamp="1294427379"]
you guys are crazy,if delasbor (dayton) would have played the entire game instesd of being taken out at the half,because dayton was up by so many points,this guy could have rushed for over 2000 yards easy.little mc bride almost had 1000 yards and he only started 3 games at rb after delasbor went down,240 against crosby,another 200 plus against ce king,over 150 at north forrest.were talking about a sophomore
[/quote]you are talking about 3 D's that were pi$$ poor.... I have see both of delasbor and Ford run  many of times and I know you like to think Dayton has the best but hands down Ford is the best back

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax