BC vs. Silsbee Predictions?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bobkat" post="872064" timestamp="1286806863"]
[quote author=ST11 link=topic=74181.msg871932#msg871932 date=1286769313]
It'll be either close or a blow-out. B.c.'s qb gave us a fit in the first half last year, he can pass and run so he will give our D a challenge. Bc isnt the same team Silsbee played last year. I believe the only reason of the close game at Orangfield was because of Silsbee having a Bi-week, same happened to Lumberton they won alota games had a bi week then bam 45-0 loss. I think itll be a close one..
[/quote]

Wow really, can't give my Bobcats any credit at all. Maybe Orangefield had a little to do with that game being close!!!
[/quote]

Sorry Bob. Lol I should have given more credit. Yes they gave us a lil run, I just think silsbee wouldve scored more if they were more ''fresh'

we can all agree this will be a big game for both sides.Both teams are both talented, Silsbee has a decent offence and defences that can change the tide of a game. However bc is looking good. their qbb is very well experienced he has seen our defence before in the past.. He obviously knows we cant handle the run as well as the rush. Itll be good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder