Splendora vs. Coldspring Game Thread/Coldspring Wins/Comments

[quote name="Wildcat04" post="869458" timestamp="1286589401"]
[quote author=txrailcat link=topic=74145.msg869456#msg869456 date=1286589326]
I read in another thread Coldspring 34, Splendora 3 @ halftime
[/quote]
thanks for the update
[/quote]

You are welcome!

Coldspring did not respect the pass at all. They stacked up 9 an 10 within five yards of the line of scrimage all night long. If our passing game was better, the game would have been a little more interesting. When we did throw, our receivers were wide open. Sometimes the quarterback missed, sometimes the receivers missed. I can't see Coldspring playing the pass against Huffman the same way, but I also can't see them covering their receivers. All of that said, good luck to anybody in the district who thinks they can stop Coldspring's running game. Huffman vs Coldspring should be very interesting.

[quote name="DW35" post="870051" timestamp="1286599739"]
Coldspring did not respect the pass at all. They stacked up 9 an 10 within five yards of the line of scrimage all night long. If our passing game was better, the game would have been a little more interesting. When we did throw, our receivers were wide open. Sometimes the quarterback missed, sometimes the receivers missed. I can't see Coldspring playing the pass against Huffman the same way, but I also can't see them covering their receivers. All of that said, good luck to anybody in the district who thinks they can stop Coldspring's running game. Huffman vs Coldspring should be very interesting.
[/quote]

Judging by the score, they did not have to.  Good job Trojans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder