KIRBYVILLE vs. HUNTINGTON BROADCAST/7:15 start

It's time for District play and the undefeated Kirbyville Wildcats will being their 18-3A District Schedule in Huntington tonight.

Join Jereme Hubbard and Adam Davis as they bring you the action from Red Devil Field in Huntington beginning with the pregame show at 7:15 pm as they take you to the 7:30 pm kickoff.

All of the action can be heard on KCOX 1350 and right here on your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com by clicking the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:kvillebcast&catid=73:games

Guest wildcat58
Hey Lefty and jereme just wanted to let you guys and setxsports how much i appreciate your efforts each week. For the third year in a roll I am working on a pipeline in Illinois and cant see any games. I really look forward to every friday night listening to Wildcat football and through the forum being able to get updates of all southeast texas games. Its like a big slice of home and i thank you guys again.Great job!

[quote name="wildcat58" post="869142" timestamp="1286584308"]
Hey Lefty and jereme just wanted to let you guys and setxsports how much i appreciate your efforts each week. For the third year in a roll I am working on a pipeline in Illinois and cant see any games. I really look forward to every friday night listening to Wildcat football and through the forum being able to get updates of all southeast texas games. Its like a big slice of home and i thank you guys again.Great job!
[/quote]

It's our pleasure, Wildcat!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder