Former Ozen Standout Jefferson arrested for Marijuana AGAIN!!!

sleepy

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="868308" timestamp="1286501985"]
There's no reason for marijuana to be illegal.
[/quote]

Regardless of whether you think it should be legal or illegal does not matter.   Unless the law changes people know it is illegal and have to accept the consequences if they choose to smoke it.  I didn't like it when the speed limit was 55 but had to abide by it or accept the ticket.  A person can't pick and choose which laws they will obey and which ones they will ignore.  

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="867726" timestamp="1286458820"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74072.msg867720#msg867720 date=1286458671]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=74072.msg867717#msg867717 date=1286458410]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74072.msg867714#msg867714 date=1286458101]
As a competitive athlete, I would not drink soda water. Mary Jane  slows down our process, errr I would think. ;D
[/quote]

I just don't get it either dove.  Just for 2 months out of the year stay away from the stuff.  Should stay away from it all of the time if you can't for a season that is 2 or 3 months long you have problems.
[/quote][b]Lack of discipline[/b] and respect for your God-given talent & the game.
[/quote]

Uh oh, there goes that discipline word.

Soulja, where you at? This post needs tending to. ;)
[/quote]Some people..... :-X

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="868826" timestamp="1286561770"]
All i can do is shake my head in frustration......This kid had everything he needed to make it to the nfl or nba. I hope he can get things straight at baylor......but if not LU will Take him in
[/quote]That last statement should be enough to motivate him to straighten up and perform @ Baylor in the classroom and the field. ;D

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="868826" timestamp="1286561770"]
All i can do is shake my head in frustration......This kid had everything he needed to make it to the nfl or nba. I hope he can get things straight at baylor......but if not LU will Take him in
[/quote]

Willie Jefferson had no chance to make it to the NBA

It's illegal, and unless the law changes, that argument wins every time.  Folks argued about the seatbelt law too (including me), but it was still illegal not to wear one.  Drivers and passengers were and are still cited by police for not wearing one.  Like it or not, follow the law and there won't be any consequences. Don't like it?  Move to a place where smoking dope and not wearing seatbelts are legal.  Some folks clearly don't appreciate 2nd chances.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa