Toups Graphics FEARLES PREDICTIONS

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="867654" timestamp="1286427123"]
[size=16pt][b][color=red]I JUST NEED TO PUT OUT ONE REMINDER TO ANY RAIDERS LOOKING IN ON THE FEARLESS PREDICTIONS....YOU'VE NEVER LOST ON THAT NEW CARPET!!!![/color][/b][/size]
[/quote] Jayhawk Fearless predicton -Raiders win this one !

The rankings are according to who is playing last, not according to who I think would beat each other.
Right now I think BH will get 4th place and make the playoffs.  I don't see Lumberton getting there, but in 20-4A who knows.  Since BH will be playing in bidistrict and Lumberton won't BH is ranked higher.  There will be 8 teams making the playoffs.  In week 1 of the playoffs I don't see BH beating any of the other teams, that is why they are ranked 8th.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="868034" timestamp="1286481065"]
The rankings are according to who is playing last, not according to who I think would beat each other.
Right now I think BH will get 4th place and make the playoffs.  I don't see Lumberton getting there, but in 20-4A who knows.  Since BH will be playing in bidistrict and Lumberton won't BH is ranked higher.  There will be 8 teams making the playoffs.  In week 1 of the playoffs I don't see BH beating any of the other teams, that is why they are ranked 8th.

[/quote]

Ok so I understand your logic but then it really isn't a "power ranking", it is a playoff prediction, or its a power ranking among likely playoff teams.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="868046" timestamp="1286481874"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=74070.msg868034#msg868034 date=1286481065]

[/quote]

Ok so I understand your logic but then it really isn't a "power ranking", it is a playoff prediction, or its a power ranking among likely playoff teams.
[/quote]Correct, it is a power ranking among those making the playoffs, with the #1 seed being the last one playing.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="868034" timestamp="1286481065"]

[/quote]yeah, that's because "The Hill Is For Real"  opps, wrong thread lol :D :D :D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="knightrider" post="868537" timestamp="1286537389"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=74070.msg868034#msg868034 date=1286481065]

[/quote]yeah, that's because "The Hill Is For Real"  opps, wrong thread lol :D :D :D
[/quote] ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124