**Bi-District Game Schedule UPDATED** NEED INFO!!

When you get the playoff info for your team please post it and I'll add the game to the schedule. District champs get a bye except in 5A where all 4 teams have 1st round games. Thanks!

PN-G vs C.E. King (Winner will face 23-4A Champion Friendswood)

LC-M beat Crosby (LC-M will face 24-4A Champion Richmond Foster)

Oct. 31 Hamshire-Fannett vs Splendora @ Ozen 7pm (Winner will face 24-3A Champion Columbus)

Oct. 31 Bridge City vs Liberty @ Hamshire-Fannett 6:30pm (Winner will face 23-3A Champion Bellville)

2nd in 24-2A vs 3rd in 23-2A

3rd in 24-2A vs 2nd in 23-2A

Hull-Daisetta vs Burkeville (Winner will face 21-1A Champion Grapeland)

Evadale vs Goodrich

Guest sportsfanatic

Depending on Tues. night games, B.C. will play Tarkington, Splendora, or Liberty. Liberty and Tarkington are tied for 1st right now, Splendora third.

21AAA - Silsbee has clinhed 1st.

BC and HF are currently tied for 2nd, providing they both win out. I have no idea how they will resolve the tie, if they ARE indeed tied - I know their records are the same, but I don't know if the BC loss to OF vs the HF sweep of OF makes a difference, as well as the BC win over Silsbee and the Silsbee sweep over HF.

:? My head hurts! I'll let you know if I find anything out.

in district play the only thing that matters is the record. head to head or whatever doesn't matter. but seeing who they both play..... i am betting on a playoff game for 2nd place.

also i saw liberty beat tarkington. let me say that both of those teams are very good. clean and disciplined!!!! that bi district round will be very very good.

Guest sportsfanatic

BC and HF will play tie-breaker game at Nederland on Sat. at 2. Tarkington and Liberty will play in Cleveland on Sat. at 2. After these games are played, we should know more. I do know that B-district match has to be played Mon. or Tues.

Barbers Hill defeated Santa Fe in the second round of the state volleyball playoffs. The Eagle took three straight matches by scores of 25-23, 25-20 and 25-20. BH will now play the winner of the Friendswood-PNG contest. Barbers Hill's record is now 30-7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder