The REZ is for REAL!!!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="867185" timestamp="1286389681"]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF PNG would have played better football they would be undefeated.  better tighten your jocks 20-4A, the Rez is coming to town!!!!!

:-*
[/quote]
Is this meant to be sarcastic?
Yes if png played better football they would be undefeated.
If vidor would have played better football they would be undefeated.
If lumberton played better football they would be undefeated.
You can say that about any team.  ::)

[quote name="utguy09" post="867188" timestamp="1286389957"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74045.msg867185#msg867185 date=1286389681]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF PNG would have played better football they would be undefeated.  better tighten your jocks 20-4A, the Rez is coming to town!!!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

No sarcasm at all.  The Rez is for real.  If you haven't tightened up your jock yet then you should take this opportunity to do so.  

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="867201" timestamp="1286390414"]
:o :D They both might have a victory over Crosby by the end of year.  If that happens, your obligated to give Crosby one too...
[/quote]

That thread will be titled, the coogs are goobs.  It will be in all caps and will remain at the top of the board during my every waking hour.  Oh and btw.....The Rez is for real in case anyone has already forgotten.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="867193" timestamp="1286390240"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=74045.msg867188#msg867188 date=1286389957]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74045.msg867185#msg867185 date=1286389681]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No sarcasm at all.  The Rez is for real.  If you haven't tightened up your jock yet then you should take this opportunity to do so.  
[/quote]

Good grief, the game has passed me by.  They have adjustable jocks now.? ??? ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
Sending smoke signals "The Rez is for real"

[IMG]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Diverse%20animatie/rooksignalen.gif[/img]

Our Offense is the real deal, but if you can't stop anyone its a mute point. If we don't improve on Defense QUICK, its going to be a long rest of the season.

I know most of you love PNG being down, but it doesn't bother me. Love us or hate us. But if we don't make the playoffs, PNG Fans will be the biggest supporter of the teams that do.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="867311" timestamp="1286397320"]
Our Offense is the real deal, but if you can't stop anyone its a mute point. If we don't improve on Defense QUICK, its going to be a long rest of the season.

I know most of you love PNG being down, but it doesn't bother me. Love us or hate us. [b]But if we don't make the playoffs, PNG Fans will be the biggest supporter of the teams that do.[/b]
[/quote]

That has been proven for the past 40 or so years for sure. PNG loves the playoffs and if they aren't in the playoffs, they are supporting the rest of the triangle, I guarantee.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Dav-J" post="867342" timestamp="1286400737"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=74045.msg867311#msg867311 date=1286397320]

I know most of you love PNG being down, but it doesn't bother me. Love us or hate us. [b]But if we don't make the playoffs, PNG Fans will be the biggest supporter of the teams that do.[/b]
[/quote]

That has been proven for the past 40 or so years for sure. PNG loves the playoffs and if they aren't in the playoffs, they are supporting the rest of the triangle, I guarantee.

[/quote] But but what bout the only on left standing over ----> or over <-----( depending which direction you are sitting)there. You know the other purple team West of the Trinity River, from the triangle?  The DAYTON Broncos surely you have heard of them...They WERE in your circle oopps i mean triangle at one time. I'm just pocking fun so don't get any feathers ruffled. I hope yall can pull it together.

[quote name="octfeb" post="867360" timestamp="1286402612"]
[quote author=Dav-J link=topic=74045.msg867342#msg867342 date=1286400737]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=74045.msg867311#msg867311 date=1286397320]

[/quote]

[/quote] But but what bout the only on left standing over ----> or over <-----( depending which direction you are sitting)there. You know the other purple team West of the Trinity River, from the triangle?  The DAYTON Broncos surely you have heard of them...They WERE in your circle oopps i mean triangle at one time. I'm just pocking fun so don't get any feathers ruffled. I hope yall can pull it together.
[/quote]

To be honest I attended several of Daytons games during there State runner up year.

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="867451" timestamp="1286409409"]
HEY PNGFAN    that would be MOOT

Mute is......Nevermind!!!!
[/quote]

Re: SELECT SOFTBALL
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2010, 12:06:16 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: LULUJUJU on September 29, 2010, 10:49:20 AM
Once again I believe I have offended a few people on here because maybe, just maybe they are second guessing their coaching skills!!  This topic is now [size=14pt][b][color=red]mute...[/color][/b][/size]I have tried to make a point and not sure why a select few cannot understand that "IN MY OPINION I BELIEVE THAT 60-75% (NOT ALL) COACHES IN THIS AREA ARE CLUELESS!!!  If you still dont understand, I dont know what else to tell ya!!!

What's offensive are comments on here like this:

BTW, the word is moot, not mute.  Mute is ......  nevermind.

R

LULUJUJUYou are so busted.  This was pulled on you in the softball threads last week.  ROFLMAO
But you did learn from the best---of all a Barbers Hill umpire  called you.

I sorry ---could not let this one go.  

I went to a recent PNG game and found a VERY SMART fan.  I think he may be trying to convert athers to see the light. 

[URL=http://[IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8827/pngfan.jpg[/img]][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8827/pngfan.jpg[/img][/URL]

[quote name="pngfan66" post="867678" timestamp="1286449778"]
If the PNG D shows up like it should then this game will be bad for lumberton. Oh man they have that stupid train horn ! Oh well the crowd will drown it out !
[/quote]You guys should be thankful we aren't playing in Lumberton, not only do we have our trusty old train horn, our brand spanking new scoreboard ALSO plays a train horn sound.... :D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="867815" timestamp="1286465104"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=74045.msg867678#msg867678 date=1286449778]
If the PNG D shows up like it should then this game will be bad for lumberton. Oh man they have that stupid train horn ! Oh well the crowd will drown it out !
[/quote]You guys should be thankful we aren't playing in Lumberton, not only do we have our trusty old train horn, our brand spanking new scoreboard ALSO plays a train horn sound.... :D
[/quote]I noticed that LCM and another team has one. Often imitated never duplicated!! ::) ::)

[quote name="LHS78" post="867827" timestamp="1286465903"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=74045.msg867815#msg867815 date=1286465104]
[/quote]I noticed that LCM and another team has one. Often imitated never duplicated!! ::) ::)
[/quote]

When one team East of the Trinty blows they all do......  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LHS78" post="867827" timestamp="1286465903"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=74045.msg867815#msg867815 date=1286465104]
[/quote]

Jeez...You need to get to more games other than Lumberton ::)

Train horns have been used for yrs at other HS games across the state.
[IMG]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt358/GSEurope09/Boston-Sarah/IMG_8474.jpg[/img]

[quote name="bh89-2" post="867811" timestamp="1286464891"]
I went to a recent PNG game and found a VERY SMART fan.  I think he may be trying to convert athers to see the light. 

[URL=http://[IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8827/pngfan.jpg[/img]][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8827/pngfan.jpg[/img][/URL]

[/quote]"THE HILL IS FOR REAL YOU KNOW, even at the REZ" LOL :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476