Baytown Sterling scratches Beaumont Chapter for West Brook game

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="867672" timestamp="1286447740"]
I'm not replying to any statement : JMO The one's who gripe and complain the most about Refs are the Losers in the game,They will try every means available to justify the loss and try to convince people it was the refs fault, They use every reason in the book except the real one..WE LOST.. ;)
[/quote]I disagree. One can have no calls go their way, and still win the game. For the most part, the best team on that night, usually wins. Now there are circumstances in which a poor call, or series of calls, will cost a team a win. All I was saying is that in the WB/Tyler Lee game a few weeks ago, the officiating ALMOST cost us the game with some very obvious bad calls at the end that gave Lee two scores late in the fourth. The final was 25-20....and it should have been 25-7.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="867677" timestamp="1286449693"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=73999.msg867672#msg867672 date=1286447740]
I'm not replying to any statement : JMO The one's who gripe and complain the most about Refs are the Losers in the game,They will try every means available to justify the loss and try to convince people it was the refs fault, They use every reason in the book except the real one..WE LOST.. ;)
[/quote]I disagree. One can have no calls go their way, and still win the game. For the most part, the best team on that night, usually wins. Now there are circumstances in which a poor call, or series of calls, will cost a team a win. All I was saying is that in the WB/Tyler Lee game a few weeks ago, the officiating ALMOST cost us the game with some very obvious bad calls at the end that gave Lee two scores late in the fourth. The final was 25-20....and it should have been 25-7.
[/quote]

I  respect your opinion... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder