EC vs Hardin Predictions?

Guest baseball25
Could be a good 1st half and then hardin will wear down in the 2nd half with ec being the way bigger team, hardin will score no doubt about that by ec will score more. I say 53-34 ec

[quote name="RogerThat" post="865872" timestamp="1286233345"]
East Chambers will win by atleast 14..&&umm.. [quote author=baseball25 link=topic=73906.msg865447#msg865447 date=1286193744]
ec being the way bigger team,[/quote]pretty sure East Chambers is the same size as Hardin..
[/quote]
Yep, seen both teams and they are comparable.

[quote name="baseball25" post="865447" timestamp="1286193744"]
Could be a good 1st half and then hardin will wear down in the 2nd half with ec being the way bigger team, hardin will score no doubt about that by ec will score more. I say 53-34 ec
[/quote]

Thanks for supporting your ex-Hornets!!!

After coming off a big win over Newton, East Chambers will be favored but if they go into this game thinking they are just going to walk all over Hardin it will be different. Although I dont think they will go into this game with that attitude they are defending district champs and they want to be district champs again this year and coach Valastro will have them ready for this one.
East Chambers-50
Hardin-20

[quote name="whsalum" post="866179" timestamp="1286248564"]
Both teams will score but EC will play better defense and win by a couple of touchdowns.
EC-35
Hardin-21

Hardin,Buna and Woodville all have good clubs that I don't see making the playoffs.how does the playoff picture look to you then.
[/quote]

Guest HardinHornets
I think Buna will find a way to squeeze into that mix. EC being the team to beat ofcourse they have the district title. This thing is up for grabs, lots of great teams fighting for 3 spots. Jus like most of everyone saw it at the beginning of the year.

Guest HardinHornets
I would still have to say East Chambers, simply because Newton and Woodville were tossed into this district with the 6 teams who have been playing each other for quite a while, in which EC has the District Title, so I think they are still Champs. Newton is still kind of playing a visitor role, until they take the crown. And guess what EC beat Newton last Friday so I dont see the Champs falling off just yet. JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476