Dayton Broncos at Baytown Lee predictions

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions....panamamyers says all week he's given up on Lee and refuses to drive that far ever again to see kids who coach themselves on the field.  Come Friday shows up, cusses loudly 'till halftime, then drives back to MC begging Broncos to call off the dogs.  About sum it up?

I think the Broncos are still below .500 and have a long way to go.  There are a lot of bright spots, but there are still a lot of areas that can be improved upon.  Beating GP is one thing, beating Crosby will be another, but if they want to be a top 10 team in the state they need to bring even more focus to each game and start limiting mistakes (i.e. mental breakdowns do to poor concentration or fatigue).  

I know that the team is getting some of the kinks ironed out but it's easy to get excited about 2 convincing wins in a row only to lose focus.  Remember, this team has the potential to be playing in December, but right now, we look like a team that gets bumped in the second round.

The players and coaches are doing a good job getting this season on the right track.  Now is the time to correct mistakes and start the process of tuning up the machine for another deep run.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="864105" timestamp="1286050518"]
I think the Broncos are still below .500 and have a long way to go.  There are a lot of bright spots, but there are still a lot of areas that can be improved upon.  Beating GP is one thing, beating Crosby will be another, but if they want to be a top 10 team in the state they need to bring even more focus to each game and start limiting mistakes (i.e. mental breakdowns do to poor concentration or fatigue).  

I know that the team is getting some of the kinks ironed out but it's easy to get excited about 2 convincing wins in a row only to lose focus.  Remember, this team has the potential to be playing in December, but right now, we look like a team that gets bumped in the second round.

The players and coaches are doing a good job getting this season on the right track.  Now is the time to correct mistakes and start the process of tuning up the machine for another deep run.

[/quote]

agree

there must be 2 different teams at Lee one that put up 27 on Crosby and the one that played Barbers Hill. The team that shows up to face Dayton maybe a totally different team but i will say Broncos and 54 seem to go together relly well rught now and when they meet Boncos "D" they will not have a answer for them like the rest of 19-4a

[size=14pt][move][color=purple]GO BRONCOS[/color][/move][/size]

True but those offenses didn't really rely on turnovers or wait till the second half to put the game away.  It would be 35-0 at half and the second half would mainly be second team trying to run out the clock or something along those lines.  This year's O is good and has a chance to be great, but the turnovers are limiting them at this point.  Regardless of how the season starts, Coach Stewart always has them playing well by mid season and they seem to get stronger every week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83