East Chambers at Newton/38-28 EC Wins/Comments

Before last Saturday, the story would have been about a couple of teams trying to stay undefeated in district play.  But Saturday changed all of that.

Tonight, the Newton Eagles take the field without Curtis Barbay as their coach for the first time in over 34 years as they host the East Chambers Buccaneers in this 10-2A (DI) battle from Singletary Stadium.

Bobby Fillyaw and Donnie Meek bring you all of the action from Singletary Stadium in Newton beginning at 7:15 with a 7:30 kickoff.

You can hear the game live on KTXJ 102.7 FM and right here on SETXsports.com by clicking the following thread:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114:newtonbcast&catid=73:games

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys(and girls) yaw know the drill I caint hear the games, so yaw MUST! give me the scores !(please) I talked to coach Westbrook the other day and coach Thompson today, and both said this will be a tough game even before losing my old friend Coach Barbay(whom I will always miss talking to the morning of the games)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed