Week 5 STJFL Peewee Predictione

RaIdErMaN

Birddog I'm just chimming in on all you clowns . Its great just to be able to comunicate with all you guys before games .I think this site makes the games more exciting.Hell we got our butts handed to us last week . So we are just tryin to get past Blue (THEY LOOK BIG) AC ur a nut dude lay off tha bottle! Also ,I do think we can win BIG MONEY. Just look for the black grey hound bus haulin them DOGS!!!!

Personally I plan on having very few sober hours this weekend. 

I never get mad, I just like to make some easy coin and I do tend to gamble plenty.  However, drinking and gambling = bad for the bankroll.

Lum Blue has some size, but as I recall from you guys playing Vidor Gold, you do as well.

Let's hope the kids have some fun and there is no "pearland" incident (did you guys see that video?).

Good luck to all the STJFL teams this weekend.

Birddog

I did see that , I personally love coaching these kids to much for me to ever go to the ground no matter what the situation is !
That was crazy sometimes you just got to walk away . We got size too but i have a hard time getting all my kids to wake up for the game . Anyone got a cure for my problem . Practice good play horrible. what can u do ?

[quote name="dogfather" post="862122" timestamp="1285901861"]
            Back in Kirbyville Tx. thats exactly what we did ac89 (litterally) Football 17.95 ,protective football helmet 350.oo, New Cleats 79.50
PRACTICE BAD ...-Priceless!
[/quote]
no needto spend that kind of money there dog the league supplies footballs and helmets ;D

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="861464" timestamp="1285858714"]
No beef with you Dog, I think Ned Black has a very good team.  Your defense is fierce and you guys have a RB as good as any kid in the league.  I was simply asked to put my money where my mouth was and I was obliging the request.  That's all.  I see an opportunity to take down an easy pot, I would be a fool to let that chance pass me by. 

Shoot, we could lose by 2 TD's and I would still get paid! 

Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Birddog
[/quote]
what is the bet bird i want in on it, i want peewee white to win next week and black this week

Ok Bam I will bite.  It seems the going currency is Crown (one of my favorites). Since you are effectively betting a 2 team parlay, how about if Ned wins both games we bet a handle vs a fifth.  That seems more than fair to me. 

I think you have the edge this weekend, but who knows?

Good luck to Ned White vs. LC (but I doubt you will need it).

Birddog

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="862444" timestamp="1285945508"]
Ok Bam I will bite.  It seems the going currency is Crown (one of my favorites). Since you are effectively betting a 2 team parlay, how about if Ned wins both games we bet a handle vs a fifth.  That seems more than fair to me. 

I think you have the edge this weekend, but who knows?

Good luck to Ned White vs. LC (but I doubt you will need it).

Birddog
[/quote]
winner collects in week 6

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder