Who Finishes 3rd in 21 3A?

Who finishes 3rd? Big games next week  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who finishes 3rd? Big games next week

• Silsbee
    • Kirbyville
    • Bridge City

Guest GoStangs

I'm not following.... Are you suggeting Silsbee won't make the playoffs and BC will? The first tiebreaker is head-to-head, so even with a tie between Silsbee and BC, Silsbee would go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF will be a spoiler the last two weeks at BC and vs Kirbyville :!: I hope no ones playoff hopes are on the line :) Oh they are! Defense is solid and O is thriving with a two QB system. #2 pushed #11 to his best game of the year.

Boy!!! Please!!! Kirbyville will destroy HF. They can have 3 solid qb for all we care. Kirbyville 42 HF 7

I'm not following.... Are you suggeting Silsbee won't make the playoffs and BC will? The first tiebreaker is head-to-head' date=' so even with a tie between Silsbee and BC, Silsbee would go.[/quote']

I might be wrong but if Kville wins out don't they take the #1 seed in the Div II bracket forcing WO-S into the #1 seed in Div I??

Just trying to understand this playoff scene... See the following link.

http://texashsfootball.com/playoffs/news06/roadmap3awk8.htm

I apologize if I am wrong.

Guest GoStangs

Based on enrollment figures, if Silsbee goes to the playoffs, WOS will go D2 no matter what. If K'ville wins out and WOS loses only to BC, they would have the same district record, but since WOS won head-to-head, the Stangs would still be the district's #1 seed in D2. The only change would be if WOS loses out and K'ville ends up winning out, which would cause K'ville to be the #1 D2 seed instead of WOS.

For WOS to go D1, both Silsbee and Jasper would have to fail to make the playoffs. I'm pretty sure Jasper's chances have ended, and Silsbee is pretty much in. If Silsbee somehow can't find their way into the playoffs, WOS would go D1, with K'ville and probably BC would be the district's D2 reps, with K'ville the #1 seed.

Based on enrollment figures' date=' if Silsbee goes to the playoffs, WOS will go D2 no matter what. If K'ville wins out and WOS loses only to BC, they would have the same district record, but since WOS won head-to-head, the Stangs would still be the district's #1 seed in D2. The only change would be if WOS loses out and K'ville ends up winning out, which would cause K'ville to be the #1 D2 seed instead of WOS.

For WOS to go D1, both Silsbee and Jasper would have to fail to make the playoffs. I'm pretty sure Jasper's chances have ended, and Silsbee is pretty much in. If Silsbee somehow can't find their way into the playoffs, WOS would go D1, with K'ville and probably BC would be the district's D2 reps, with K'ville the #1 seed.[/quote']

Well.... I guess all that clears it up for me.... :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami