Hull Daisetta 32 Evadale 14 Final/Comments

You've got Zach Simmons at WH with 12 TD's and 878 yards on the year to Tyree's 312 for the year

If you're getting Patterson and HD's stats off of the chronicle website, they are not even close to actual statistics. I'm pretty sure Patterson has broken 100yds rushing in at least 3 games so the 312 total is pretty absurd. They show that he has 41 carries on the season (7 games). That means he's averaging a little under 6 carries per game. Aaron Cook, our second leading rusher is only showing to have 30 carries on the year giving him about 4.5 carries a game. I'm pretty sure any teams top 2 running backs will average more than 10 carries a game combined...lol.

I think Patterson's totals are a little closer to 550-600 yards and 9TD's. I'll have to verify this but I know for a fact the 312 is bogus.

The Chronicle has Zach having 878yards on 116 carries which seems pretty realistic over 8 games so far. They may have the Oilers stats right, but for some reason HD's stats are messed up. If you dont' believe it, just look at the total indivdual stats for each team. West Hardin is shown to have ran 355 total offensive plays, where they show HD running 146 total plays. I dont' think West Hardin has ran 200 more additional plays than the Cats so far.....

All in all, Simmons and Patterson are both good backs for these two teams. Zach is one tough kid, a good athelte, and runs hard every play. At 5'10", 220lbs, Tyree is a load to bring down and has break away speed.

Even using these Chronicle's reported stats, they are both averaging the exact same yards per carry, an impressive 7.6 ypc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami