Anahuac vs Warren: Predictions?

et531303

REALLY?  why even start a thread when everyone know's who is going to win. I'm from warren and in all honesty, I don't see them winning a game. and before all my warren people start hateing on me, take a good look in the mirror and really ask yourself. can they win 1 game this season? They had there best chance against dewyville. yes i will always root and go for them but lets be honest. they just don't have the number of kids coming out and playing like they used to!

[quote name="slick74" post="852189" timestamp="1285006513"]
REALLY?  why even start a thread when everyone know's who is going to win. I'm from warren and in all honesty, I don't see them winning a game. and before all my warren people start hateing on me, take a good look in the mirror and really ask yourself. can they win 1 game this season? They had there best chance against dewyville. yes i will always root and go for them but lets be honest. they just don't have the number of kids coming out and playing like they used to!
[/quote]

[b][size=10pt][/size][/b]

Yes, Anahuac takes this one, I agree. I do NOT agree, however that Deweyville was their last chance for a win. Like you, I am a Warrior fan til the end, but I think that they can win a game or maybe two this season.

[quote name="FBfan" post="852612" timestamp="1285046896"]
[quote author=slick74 link=topic=73207.msg852189#msg852189 date=1285006513]
[/quote]

Yes, Anahuac takes this one, I agree. I do NOT agree, however that Deweyville was their last chance for a win. Like you, I am a Warrior fan til the end, but I think that they can win a game or maybe two this season.
[/quote]

Well i hope your right. but i still don't see it. I hope i'm wrong and will gladly eat crow if they do

[quote name="slick74" post="852620" timestamp="1285052845"]
[quote author=FBfan link=topic=73207.msg852612#msg852612 date=1285046896]
[quote author=slick74 link=topic=73207.msg852189#msg852189 date=1285006513]
[/quote]

[/quote]It will be tough they have DaWack,Newton,EC,Woodville,Hardin and Kountze left on this years schedule.

Well i hope your right. but i still don't see it. I hope i'm wrong and will gladly eat crow if they do
[/quote]It

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed