Port Arthur Memorial at Pasadena South Houston PREDICTIONS

From another site:Originally Posted by The GOAT 
I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state. 

E.T-35 Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80 Shiloh-20
E.T.-50 Richland-3
E.T.-54 Irving-0

Tyler Lee - pretty decent Team
Shiloh - Not so impressive
Richland - Stinks
Irving - worse than Richland

But Trinity is the defending champs and they are executing very well. Hard to find mistakes in their game. The only thing I see is the penalties, They tend to play through the whistle and that draws personal foul flags.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="852199" timestamp="1285007382"]
From another site:Originally Posted by The GOAT 
I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state. 

E.T-35 Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80 Shiloh-20
E.T.-50 Richland-3
E.T.-54 Irving-0

Tyler Lee - pretty decent Team
Shiloh - Not so impressive
Richland - Stinks
Irving - worse than Richland

But Trinity is the defending champs and [b]they are executing very well. [/b] Hard to find mistakes in their game. The only thing I see is the penalties, They tend to play through the whistle and that draws personal foul flags.

[/quote]This is my favorite part. My Titans are executing as well, no matter who we play!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="851717" timestamp="1284945489"]
Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to Kenny's cupcake scheduling. 
[/quote]

There's always one hating crab in the bucket....GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami