Lcm Lady Bear Soccer

Emily Hughes has played some awesome soccer over the years.  Newcomer of the year in '08.  First Team All District in '09.  She was injured part of the season in '10, but 3 goals in a dominating playoff performance vs. Silsbee.  Not to mention an incredible track record with her club team. 

I also anticipate a big season for Emily and the LC-M Bears.  PN-G is always tough. So, this season should be interesting. 

[quote name="Islander" post="851046" timestamp="1284898811"]
Emily Hughes has played some awesome soccer over the years.  Newcomer of the year in '08.  First Team All District in '09.  She was injured part of the season in '10, but 3 goals in a dominating playoff performance vs. Silsbee.  Not to mention an incredible track record with her club team. 

I also anticipate a big season for Emily and the LC-M Bears.  PN-G is always tough. So, this season should be interesting. 
[/quote]
Speaking of track, she finished 4th in the 200 at district despite being out of shape due to an injury and having just gotten out of soccer.  Also anchored the 4x1 if I'm not mistaken

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami