WOS & Silsbee Take Center Stage

Tiger 25....come on now. Do u really think Silsbee will win? Sit back put the flask away and stop now! Because the game will be over(un-officially) at about 8:15 pm. We may be out of there by 9 with the continuous clock!!

:D . Just havin a lil fun. I like your spunk 25...but dont take this whippin personal. Its just buisness.

hello brother--------yes this will be a close game.silsbee has been working very hard this week on pass defence from what i am hearing from the insiders thire at silsbee are saying that the tigers will bring alot of presser to the mustangs QB. and hope he has to run the football and so on.i do belive silsbee has a very good game plan on thire pass defence

hello brother--------yes this will be a close game.silsbee has been working very hard this week on pass defence from what i am hearing from the insiders thire at silsbee are saying that the tigers will bring alot of presser to the mustangs QB. and hope he has to run the football and so on.i do belive silsbee has a very good game plan on thire pass defence

If Silsbee tries to put alot of pressure on the Qb, then they are gonna make a big mistake because it's just gonna open up the screen pass,which Wo-s already runs well and open up the whole field with some defenders being left one on one. It will be hard to stop Wo-s receivers by leaving people one on one. I don't think those big guys from Silsbee have enough speed to get through to put alot of pressure. If they try, like I said they are gonna get beaten by the screen or they will get a quick handoff and Depauldrick Garrett will be in the endzone before they can recover. I'm sure Wo-s has prepared for this strategy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami