• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="843736" timestamp="1284171680"]
[quote author=lcm2007ms link=topic=72749.msg843717#msg843717 date=1284171446]
T. Jones in for the TD. 34-17 Bears
[/quote]

Where's this young man been the last couple yrs?
[/quote]

We were more pass happy last year so he didn't get as many touches

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="843752" timestamp="1284172015"]
[quote author=lcm2007ms link=topic=72749.msg843738#msg843738 date=1284171736]
TD pass to Sonnier. 41-17 LCM
[/quote]

Do the Bears allow any team they play allow the defensive team get off the bus?
[/quote]

Heck do the bears have a defense for that matter....they haven't kept anyone to less than 20 points....that's not gonna work for long.

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="844096" timestamp="1284177278"]
Great Game for the bears !!! Could've put 60+ on that team.

[quote]Heck do the bears have a defense for that matter....they haven't kept anyone to less than 20 points....that's not gonna work for long.[/quote]

For the record we only allowed 14 to Goose Creek. ;D
[/quote]

Youre correect I realized that as I posted it...Point is at some point ie playing PNG or Central you arent gonna be able to simply rely on your ability to outscore people youre gonna have to stop somebody...ask Texas Tech howw just trying to outscore people has worked out for them when it has counted over the years...

[quote name="kingkat99" post="844396" timestamp="1284210840"]
[quote author=ASportsFan link=topic=72749.msg844096#msg844096 date=1284177278]
Great Game for the bears !!! Could've put 60+ on that team.

[quote]Heck do the bears have a defense for that matter....they haven't kept anyone to less than 20 points....that's not gonna work for long.[/quote]

For the record we only allowed 14 to Goose Creek. ;D
[/quote]

Youre correect I realized that as I posted it...Point is at some point ie playing PNG or Central you arent gonna be able to simply rely on your ability to outscore people youre gonna have to stop somebody...ask Texas Tech howw just trying to outscore people has worked out for them when it has counted over the years...
[/quote]

Totally agree.

Lcm will have a serious problem trying to stop the running game of Lumberton, PNG, Nederland, etc. The question is can they stop LCM ? Guess we'll have to wait two weeks until we get an answer.

Number 5 for caney creek hurt lcm pretty bad...that guy was fast.
But lcm showed a running game tonight and jones showed the he can run and he runs hard.
Number 21 alex ceasar is gonna be someone to watch over the next few years. kid runs hard has good moves and is fast.
Just give him time to mature and put on a lil muscle and this kid is gonna be amazing.

[quote name="Bear Country" post="844681" timestamp="1284235022"]
Why are y'all still doubting our defense? We won and had many turn overs forced which lead to touchdowns
[/quote]

That's true, but y'all still give up alot of points.  That's why people are questioning the defense.  IMO  Not trying to bash...

Guest jhamilton
I am so happy for Coach Crouch and LCM. Coach C took a uncessary beating over at WOS for years and glad he is doing well. Keep it up LCM and hope you win district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83