*** WEST BROOK REMAINS #7 ON AP'S POLL ***

SgtRey

[quote name="SgtRey" post="842505" timestamp="1284060956"]
We talk about Katy, PAM, and who ever else we want to talk about....you want me to focus on IKE to cheer better?..I always perform....If I was a member of the football team, I'd be focused on IKE and not on any message board....My MIND IS ON TACOS right now, but I'm going to eat a burger....is that ok? ???.....

You get the point...we can discuss anything that follows the thread....If you feel you will cheer better by locking your self up in a closet and watching footage of Hurricane IKE, or videos from last year...that's all u my man...

It's two days til game day and 9 days til WB makes a life long memory for BMT and Katy! :o :o
[/quote]
Sgt.....if Ike pulls the unthinkable.........this thread could come back to haunt you! :)

[quote name="pe2009" post="842547" timestamp="1284065120"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72653.msg842505#msg842505 date=1284060956]
We talk about Katy, PAM, and who ever else we want to talk about....you want me to focus on IKE to cheer better?..I always perform....If I was a member of the football team, I'd be focused on IKE and not on any message board....My MIND IS ON TACOS right now, but I'm going to eat a burger....is that ok? ???.....

You get the point...we can discuss anything that follows the thread....If you feel you will cheer better by locking your self up in a closet and watching footage of Hurricane IKE, or videos from last year...that's all u my man...

It's two days til game day and 9 days til WB makes a life long memory for BMT and Katy! :o :o
[/quote]
Sgt.....if Ike pulls the unthinkable.........this thread could come back to haunt you! :)
[/quote]Pe, If WB pulls the unthinkable against Katy...you will remember this haunting .... :o

[quote name="SgtRey" post="842558" timestamp="1284066325"]
[quote author=pe2009 link=topic=72653.msg842547#msg842547 date=1284065120]

[/quote]
[/quote]Pe, If WB pulls the unthinkable against Katy...you will remember this haunting you... :o
[/quote]
Naaaa, WB isnt sneaking up on anyone this season, #7 in the state....at home.....WB is almost the favorite IMO.....

[quote name="pe2009" post="842559" timestamp="1284066420"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72653.msg842558#msg842558 date=1284066325]
[quote author=pe2009 link=topic=72653.msg842547#msg842547 date=1284065120]

[/quote]
[/quote]Pe, If WB pulls the unthinkable against Katy...you will remember this haunting you... :o
[/quote]
Naaaa, WB isnt sneaking up on anyone this season, #7 in the state....at home.....WB is almost the favorite IMO.....
[/quote]Both games will be good.....I'm sure both teams will bring their "A" game.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="842505" timestamp="1284060956"]

[/quote]

LUTHER (Eddie Murphy in 48 hrs voice) are you angry with me?  :-\

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="842586" timestamp="1284068997"]

[/quote]

LUTHER (Eddie Murphy in 48 hrs voice) are you angry with me?  :-\
[/quote]Absolutely not..(In my best PAM voice impression)..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami