Rain

DLine

lol... that makes a little more sense now. I wish we could vote on a proposed budget for higher taxes, but for some reason it never comes up... An improved stadium with turf and a screen would be nice... I hear we have a screen coming for next year, like an actual screen with video replay.. thats a step forward i guess... I am excited about seeing Daytons new field, but I wish they would have a larger visitors side...

lol... that makes a little more sense now. I wish we could vote on a proposed budget for higher taxes' date=' but for some reason it never comes up... An improved stadium with turf and a screen would be nice... I hear we have a screen coming for next year, like an actual screen with video replay.. thats a step forward i guess... I am excited about seeing Daytons new field, but I wish they would have a larger visitors side...[/quote']

Next year, they will switch sides. You will notice the Helmet in the middle of the field is facing the visitors side right now. Next year that will be home. Sorry. that doesn't help much this year. Visitors side does have better groceries though, usually.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami