District 22-4A Playoff Scenarios... *Updated 11/3**

GoDogs27

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good as Gold!!! Black and Gold that is... Nederland gets in this year... Lumberton just isnt good at all.... Go Dogs! sorry piratefan... sucks how you can upset Nederland and still have to watch them go... :lol::lol:
man go dogs i just went to yalls website..its a shame you are calling kids out by there names on there..thats kinda harsh singling kids out like that dont you think??

I am dissappointed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok we came out looking strong and were able to put together a good looking drive until oops... interception... it seemed like we couldnt do anything through the air all night long and Mosley again had to try and carry the team... Why doesnt Sampere get a chance to play... Moshier just isnt hitting his targets and its starting to get frustrating.... I say we pull a Parcells and put in Romo....

Defense...

godogs27 wrote:

I was impressed with our Run Defense... Holding Dayton to only 20 rushing yards at the half, but they had 149 passing at the half... Whats the problem with our Defensive Back's... It seems like they cant cover a receiver if their life depended on it... They always seem so lost and let receivers beat them... and most of the time its not even close, they just get beat by 5-8 yards... It makes me sick to look at how pathetic our performance was...Neumann is going to have to get some new DBs in there or change up the scheme or something because if not, then Galena Park will pass all over us in the first round and we will suffer a bad first round loss....:::end of quote...

I think that is a little harsh and a true fan wouldnt be calling these kids out like that..

especially a stickler for the rules like you are.I am dissappointed

well pending next weeks games here are the points for and against each team we are looking at for the final spot. yes even the ole long shot pirates :-D and yes these are only district pts

Vidor For 83 Against 125

Ned For 136 Against 178

PNG For 102 Against 151

LCM For 121 Against 84

I still think Nederland gets in...

Well we are a long shot but hey that is why we play the game and why the ex players still go to watch.... to critique, enjoy, B&(ch, and complain.

and pull for your team til the final whistle is blown and your officially getting ready for Basketball :|

Thanks Coop... I know the rules piratefan... I havent crossed them here nor at the Nederland boards... I know it eats you alive to see Nederland with the best shot at playoffs, but relax... there is always next year... and what do you mean by calling out players??? would you rather me say I think Nederland's second string QB should have gotten a shot to play later in the game in place of Nederlands first string QB?? come on man... get a grip

Thanks Coop... I know the rules piratefan... I havent crossed them here nor at the Nederland boards... I know it eats you alive to see Nederland with the best shot at playoffs' date=' but relax... there is always next year... and what do you mean by calling out players??? would you rather me say I think Nederland's second string QB should have gotten a shot to play later in the game in place of Nederlands first string QB?? come on man... get a grip[/quote']what are you talking about us, and playoffs, and yall..thats not the subject..I was just saying my opinion about you making fun of your secondary ,and calling the qb's name out saying they should "pull a parcells and put in romo"..just very tacky to me..thats all..just drop it and get back on topic..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder