2010 STJFL Flag Football

weasel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my son was on PNG Purple and going into the playoffs our only two losses came at the hand of both of those teams.  Beaumont does have a explosive offense but I think the lil Dogs from Ned will have no problem shutting it down!  So I'm going with our neighbors across the tracks...at least until Jr MCM!  :)

Guest Porkchop
Congrats to both Beaumont and Ned Black for great seasons. Both teams had some very good little football players. Congrats Nederland Black for a Super Bowl Victory.

Penalties are part of the game!  #11 is an incredible player;  but if you hold; block in the back or do the things that bring out the yellow flag....its a penalty and part of the game!  PNG PURPLE had at least 10 penalties called on us against Nederland Black...and it cost us the game!  But it was definitley OUR penalties! But we respected the fact that the REFS are doing their job!  Congrats Nederland Black!  And Great year Beaumont!

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="907630" timestamp="1289689449"]
Nederland black did it, what a game. #11 was great. They called back 3 Touchdowns over 70 yards away from the ball. Funny thing about it is that flags were thrown after #11 scores. Congratulations to Nederland and their refs...lol...they finally figured out a way to stop number #11 (the refs) players couldn't but refs could!!
[/quote]

I guess you didnt see everytime #11 for bmt tackled a nederland player , nederland black earned it, bmt team are sore losers

[quote name="caywood1" post="909506" timestamp="1289828727"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=72093.msg907630#msg907630 date=1289689449]
Nederland black did it, what a game. #11 was great. They called back 3 Touchdowns over 70 yards away from the ball. Funny thing about it is that flags were thrown after #11 scores. Congratulations to Nederland and their refs...lol...they finally figured out a way to stop number #11 (the refs) players couldn't but refs could!!
[/quote]

I guess you didnt see everytime #11 for bmt tackled a nederland player , nederland black earned it, bmt team are sore losers
[/quote]
This is #11 mom and the only time I seen my child tackle nederland players was at the end of the game, after he had made 4 touchdowns and 3 was called back by your REFS, and just to let you know he was corrected for, but sometimes a [b]6 year old [/b] don't understand how REFS call back 3 touchdowns on him when he ran for 70 yards all the way across the field and the flag did not get thrown until he was close to the inzone. I watched the tape over and over again because I am a fair person, but this one I did and can not understand. Playing Nederland in Nederland was a joke and I am not happy of the outcome. I can understand losing and so can my child, but I can not understand it when the REFS cheat 5 and 6 year olds in FLAG FOOTBALL. And no we are not sore losers just like to be treated fairly, but congrats to Nederland and the REFS on the win. 

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="907796" timestamp="1289696599"]
Penalties are part of the game!  #11 is an incredible player;  but if you hold; block in the back or do the things that bring out the yellow flag....its a penalty and part of the game!  PNG PURPLE had at least 10 penalties called on us against Nederland Black...and it cost us the game!  But it was definitley OUR penalties! But we respected the fact that the REFS are doing their job!  Congrats Nederland Black!  And Great year Beaumont!
[/quote]

I understand penalities are part of the game and thank you for the compliment on my son, but did PNG PURPLE have 3 touchdowns called back on them and a yard short for a crucial first down that #11 clearly got on tape, but oh well it is what it is I just do not like being cheated. Like I said before congrats to Nederland and the REFS.

[quote name="madmomma" post="909684" timestamp="1289839677"]
[quote author=sharkstooth link=topic=72093.msg907796#msg907796 date=1289696599]
Penalties are part of the game!  #11 is an incredible player;  but if you hold; block in the back or do the things that bring out the yellow flag....its a penalty and part of the game!  PNG PURPLE had at least 10 penalties called on us against Nederland Black...and it cost us the game!  But it was definitley OUR penalties! But we respected the fact that the REFS are doing their job!  Congrats Nederland Black!  And Great year Beaumont!
[/quote]

I understand penalities are part of the game and thank you for the compliment on my son, but did PNG PURPLE have 3 touchdowns called back on them and a yard short for a crucial first down that #11 clearly got on tape, but oh well it is what it is I just do not like being cheated. Like I said before congrats to Nederland and the REFS.
[/quote]

IS beaumont ever going to be happy! Yall complain about everything! You get blown out, you  complain the other team is unsportsmanlike, now you have a competetive team and get to the superbowl and now the refs screwed... go play YMCA were all the other babies play

[quote name="player66" post="910018" timestamp="1289860824"]
[quote author=madmomma link=topic=72093.msg909684#msg909684 date=1289839677]
[quote author=sharkstooth link=topic=72093.msg907796#msg907796 date=1289696599]
[/quote]

[/quote]

IS beaumont ever going to be happy! Yall complain about everything! You get blown out, you  complain the other team is unsportsmanlike, now you have a competetive team and get to the superbowl and now the refs screwed... go play YMCA were all the other babies play

you got that right ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="madmomma" post="909631" timestamp="1289837466"]
[quote author=caywood1 link=topic=72093.msg909506#msg909506 date=1289828727]
[/quote]

[/quote]
This is #11 mom and the only time I seen my child tackle nederland players was at the end of the game, after he had made 4 touchdowns and 3 was called back by your REFS, and just to let you know he was corrected for, but sometimes a [b]6 year old [/b] don't understand how REFS call back 3 touchdowns on him when he ran for 70 yards all the way across the field and the flag did not get thrown until he was close to the inzone. I watched the tape over and over again because I am a fair person, but this one I did and can not understand. Playing Nederland in Nederland was a joke and I am not happy of the outcome. I can understand losing and so can my child, but I can not understand it when the REFS cheat 5 and 6 year olds in FLAG FOOTBALL. And no we are not sore losers just like to be treated fairly, but congrats to Nederland and the REFS on the win. 
[/quote]

Really is that how you spell inzone (endzone)

[quote name="caywood1" post="910527" timestamp="1289919843"]
[quote author=madmomma link=topic=72093.msg909631#msg909631 date=1289837466]
[quote author=caywood1 link=topic=72093.msg909506#msg909506 date=1289828727]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Really is that how you spell inzone (endzone)
[/quote]

Oh so now we are doing spell check,  :D anyways, I was not going to stoop to ignorance but why not.....Whose complaining I am just stating the facts and competitive team are you serious did you read what I wrote the team could not stop #11 only the refs 4 touchdowns 3 called back. Like I said before congrats to Nederland Black and the REFS on a great job!!!

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="910595" timestamp="1289924647"]
#11 Mom u don't have to get on here and argue with Nederland fans. I promise u that they're a fan of your son, his game speaks for itself. He was clearly the best football player in that league. Tell him to keep his head up, and learn how to deal with situations like this because its life. Use it as motivation!!
[/quote]
I am not a nederland fan, I do not have a kid playing. It amazes me when teams lose they have excuses. If you go back and look at any game played, there are always calls and no calls both teams have to overcome. I have coached kids for a long time, I tell them to play hard and if soemthing does not go your way keep your head. I tell the coaches, w\we need to be good enough to overcome bad calls.

Last year all heard was beaumont complaining about getting beat, now they are complaing again. I say be grateful and give all kids on both sides credit for making that far and congrats. Enough said!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder