Montgomery vs Crosby Predictions

[quote name="BHFAN" post="830724" timestamp="1282767482"]
Coin Flip! Just depends if Crosby can slow that RB down enough! should be a great game!
[/quote]

He averaged right over 220 yards per game last year.  If they keep him under 150 yards Crosby wins.  He gets more than that, which I think he will, Montgomery wins.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="830730" timestamp="1282768321"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71967.msg830724#msg830724 date=1282767482]
Coin Flip! Just depends if Crosby can slow that RB down enough! should be a great game!
[/quote]

He averaged right over 220 yards per game last year.  If they keep him under 150 yards Crosby wins.  He gets more than that, which I think he will, Montgomery wins.
[/quote]

I dunno bout that. i think he could easily get 180 yards and the cougs still win (if hes the only one whos effective)

But i also dunno if hes gonna get that. I'd like to see what Crosby has learned about those blocking schemes.

Your probably right...  I'd say more than 175 and y'all might be in trouble.  If he gets that or more it should open up the passing game.  Just be aware of the HB draw...  They were excellent at it last year.  Also if they are losing late in the game, don't be surprised if they go to the wildcat.  Dobbins has great vision and explodes through holes. 

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Just wondering if Crosby can avoid the slow start. 0-2 to begin the season the last 2 years. Should be a hell of a game. Montgomery is dangerous.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="830741" timestamp="1282769674"]
Your probably right...  I'd say more than 175 and y'all might be in trouble.  If he gets that or more it should open up the passing game.  Just be aware of the HB draw...  They were excellent at it last year.  Also if they are losing late in the game, don't be surprised if they go to the wildcat.  Dobbins has great vision and explodes through holes. 
[/quote]

saw every bit of that, they also save a RB streak play for the big chunk of yards late in games imo just fyi. They recognized we were playing cover 2 and through it right down the pike. =P

Stopped dobbins on 5.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder