Crosby looking to build on success - Baytown Sun

[url=http://baytownsun.com/sports/article_b197c78a-aa74-11df-9a78-001cc4c002e0.html]Crosy cougars looking strong[/url]
[quote]“I think this team is more dedicated, and harder working,” Merka said. “It seems like we click a little better coming into this season. The program is getting better and better every year so the expectations are rising, so the players are stepping up more. 
“There’s a lot expected of me, and I’ve got high hopes for me leading this team also,” he said. “I guess we’re just taking things one step at a time, getting everybody prepared every week and trying to get a W every week, win district and make a playoff run. That’s what it’s all about.”[/quote]

Guest octfeb
winning district this year...not gonna happen...playoffs will be a given for them. I believe they will go farther this season in the playoffs then they did last season.

BUT... them [color=purple][b]BRONCOS[/b][/color] they gonna go far.. possibly another run at state.

[quote name="octfeb" post="826841" timestamp="1282150241"]
winning district this year...not gonna happen...playoffs will be a given for them. I believe they will go farther this season in the playoffs then they did last season.

BUT... them [color=purple][b]BRONCOS[/b][/color] they gonna go far.. possibly another run at state.
[/quote]

There only run to state for Dayton this year will be to get tickets for the game ;D I'll get you a Lake Travis T-shirt so you don't stick out like a PURPLE thumb ;D :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="827310" timestamp="1282237038"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=71751.msg826841#msg826841 date=1282150241]

[/quote]

There only run to state for Dayton this year will be to get tickets for the game ;D I'll get you a Lake Travis T-shirt so you don't stick out like a PURPLE thumb ;D :D
[/quote] I talked to some of the LT people and they said that they are more than glad that Dayton will  be going  D2 ! :D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="827315" timestamp="1282237772"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71751.msg827310#msg827310 date=1282237038]

[/quote]

[/quote] I talked to some of the LT people and they said that they are more than glad that Dayton will going  D2 ! :D
[/quote]

The linebacker's dad just told me he had hoped for anyone other than Dawson.  He asked who was Dayton right after that.  Then he remembered, "oh wait thats that school next to the mighty Barbers Hill Eagles."  Yep, that's the one.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bh89-2" post="827322" timestamp="1282238539"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=71751.msg827315#msg827315 date=1282237772]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71751.msg827310#msg827310 date=1282237038]

[/quote]

[/quote] I talked to some of the LT people and they said that they are more than glad that Dayton will going  D2 ! :D
[/quote]

The linebacker's dad just told me he had hoped for anyone other than Dawson.  He asked who was Dayton right after that.  Then he remembered, "oh wait thats that school next to the mighty Barbers Hill Eagles."  Yep, that's the one.
[/quote]PHEW ::) sure am glad I got my boots on..You know you secretly LOVE them Broncos..You love typing the name Dayton Broncos... Dayton.... Broncos.... shoot I bet when you sleeping you call out in your dream  Dayton Broncos ECHO, ECHo, ECho, Echo, echo. I love me some Dayton Broncos ECHO, ECHo, ECho, Echo, echo... and in the morning when you wake up you look like this----> ;D are your lips stuck to your teeth in the morning? :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124