Provost Umphrey Stadium vs Carrol "Butch" Thomas Stadium

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="828576" timestamp="1282413073"]
So clueless...You can tell folk that don't venture outside the golden triangle... Ever been to Cypress state of the art stadium, funny guy?
[/quote]
Cant say that i have Mr. Serious, lighten up

[quote name="LTrain" post="828882" timestamp="1282485924"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71725.msg828576#msg828576 date=1282413073]
So clueless...You can tell folk that don't venture outside the golden triangle... Ever been to Cypress state of the art stadium, funny guy?
[/quote]
[/quote]I'll only lighten up when we have Raider heads on a plate!  ;D ;D

Don't think you'll see many playoff games at any of three newest stadiums in SETX. The only one that you may get is 3A and below. 4A and 5A schools in our area will either go for home toss or nuetral field that won't include any of our area stadiums.  The Houston area has the stadiums that are actually neutral sites and will beat out our area every year. You might have some soccer playoffs and band stuff there, but that's it. I doubt LU will host anything HS anymore.

What would be nice is if they could pass some type of agreement that says we'll travel to Houston area one year for playoffs, but then after that the next year first two rounds has to be in southeast Texas no matter who's playing. Between Beaumont stadiums and PNG stadium, you could hold alot of playoff games like that. Just wishing though

i still like setx sports complex or something similar, & r someone more deserving to have his name affiliated with such a nice facility, seems like a few years back  mr thomas was looking at dallas area.
coach from hebert sure did put his time in, several others.  oh i forgot pu vs.  ol butch.  maybe
" SOLJA FIELD "  another thred.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="828900" timestamp="1282491734"]
Don't think you'll see many playoff games at any of three newest stadiums in SETX. The only one that you may get is 3A and below. 4A and 5A schools in our area will either go for home toss or nuetral field that won't include any of our area stadiums.  The Houston area has the stadiums that are actually neutral sites and will beat out our area every year. You might have some soccer playoffs and band stuff there, but that's it. I doubt LU will host anything HS anymore.

What would be nice is if they could pass some type of agreement that says we'll travel to Houston area one year for playoffs, but then after that the next year first two rounds has to be in southeast Texas no matter who's playing. Between Beaumont stadiums and PNG stadium, you could hold alot of playoff games like that. Just wishing though
[/quote]The UIL told our AD that they will send in a team to evaluate the area and stadiums for possible playoff games. I hope they like what they see and hear.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="828886" timestamp="1282486671"]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=71725.msg828882#msg828882 date=1282485924]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71725.msg828576#msg828576 date=1282413073]
[/quote]
[/quote]I'll only lighten up when we have Raider heads on a plate!   ;D ;D
[/quote]
I hear ya, but that cant happen  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83