Franchise 14U fall tryouts

The Franchise 14U team now in its fourth year running will be participating in a Fall Ball program again this year.  While our roster is fairly stable, we have one here and there with football conflicts and  other obligations preventing them from participating.  Therefore, we will be conducting a tryout to pick up 2-3 players for the fall to insure sufficient roster to be competitive and deep enough to handle a missing player or two when need be.  Our spring roster is not set nor will it be until the early spring(january)  whereby we may conduct another tryout to either reinforce the roster further or fill holes if need be.  So whether you are looking for something to keep the rust off during the off season, or looking for a new team, this might be for you.

Our Fall tryout will be within a couple of weeks, as we will begin practice and play in September.  If interested in tryout details please email me @ [color=red][email protected][/color]  or text me at [color=red]409-782-9876[/color] and simply state your interest in the tryout date, name of your child, age, and where you are from.  From that I will make sure you are contacted prior to tryouts.  Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124