Orange Crush Gold Tryouts Sunday August 8 and Saturday August 21

Orange Crush Gold "Harrell" will be holding tryouts for next season on August 8th starting at 5:00 PM in Orange at Crush Park. Next tryout will be Saturday August 21 starting at 10:00 AM. We will also give private tryouts to ones that can't make those dates.

For more info contact one of the following :

John Harrell : (409) 988-1142
Randy Ragsdale : (409) 670-3732
Kevin Wiggins : (409) 313-2730

Guest shake and bake
The Fall schedule is awesome this year. Lots of JUCO teams and exposure tournys on it. Hope ya'll have fun cause retirement is great. I will see ya'll behind the plate though. Can't wait to throw CC out of the park!!!! ;D It has been a wild ride and I hope tryouts go good. Lots of talented girls are helping pay for their education because of CRUSH as well as other organizations. Good Luck Guys!!!

So are retired old farts  ;) allowed at tryouts?  I mean, will you be there?  Thanks for all you have done for [b]all[/b] the girls, not just your own.  Good luck umpiring, you really are a glutten for punishment...no wait...you won't have to put up with it as a "Blue".  ;D  Have fun, see ya at the park.

Guest shake and bake
[quote name="1ab2" post="823765" timestamp="1281284605"]
So are retired old farts  ;) allowed at tryouts?  I mean, will you be there?  Thanks for all you have done for [b]all[/b] the girls, not just your own.  Good luck umpiring, you really are a glutten for punishment...no wait...you won't have to put up with it as a "Blue".  ;D  Have fun, see ya at the park.
[/quote]Nope , did not go. Scared I might have to RAKE the field or something. I did go by Sat and leave some equipment that I had laying around to share with ALL the teams.

[quote name="CRUSHCOACH" post="826345" timestamp="1282059306"]
 [color=pink][glow=red,2,300]Tryouts for Saturday August 21 will be moved to Sunday AUgust the 22 at 2:00 PM, due to VOLLEYBALL ! Tryouts will still be in Orange at Crush Park.[/glow][/color][/quote]

dang volleyball   :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami