Texas HS Football's 1A Preseason Rankings: DI and DII

The Rebels come in at #19 in the state and #3 in region 4. The Rebels has 13 seniors on this years team and they will present some difficult match ups for many teams.

The offense returns 8 starters and one more that was a starter before an injury. The entire line two tight ends, our QB and FB are all back with some interesting possiblities at wide reciever and new speed at the running back.

The defense brings back all three linemen and 3 of the four starting LB's. The starting safety is back and there are several that will compete for the other DB spots and there are a couple who will be in the mix for the OLB spot that is open.

The Rebels will once again have over 40 players coming out for the team and that means another year of JV ball to continue the skill progression for teh Rebels. The new weight room will continue the teams improvement with strength and conditioning so all in all it looks to be a very good year once again for the Rebels.

as an ex player i stopped by an talked to the coaches after work today while they painted the field for monday. They all seem very excited bout the season coming up. Not to mention the upgraded stadium looks very nice, just waitin for next year to get some turf laid down. haha jk jk jk

I see the Rebs gettin another 10-0 season and 3 peat district championship, but in order to get there they're gonna have to put in the work that the team that started the championship run an our team last year that started the undefeated season did. But i got faith in my boys, its gonna be hard watchin an not playin with them like i did the past 4 years.

[b]#24    for life.....[/b]

The Rebels looked sharp this morning in their first workout of the year. Experience and depth will be major factors this season in th eRebels favor as they attempt to make noise in predistrict and district play, but especially once they get to the playoffs.

Keep the focus and intensity and this will be a great year for you Rebels!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami