Dayton Bronco Season Tickets

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="821408" timestamp="1280325878"]
Yep, I was wanting to re-up.  Too bad you can't buy online.  I'm really hoping to get some new "neighbors" behind me, they have kids that don't know how to act!!
[/quote]

I know the feeling, I had the same problem last year.  Ours go on sale August 9, 2010, so possibly around that I'm assuming...

I remember my dad buying three seats on his row(the top row) and two seats on the row below him(when it was only me and him going).....just so as not to have anyone around him.

I overcome this now by sitting on the visitor's side and as far away from everyone as possible.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves is being distracted while watching the Ganders. 
I knew how to sit down and shut up from the age of 2 years on up.
My parents would not allow my sister and me to run around and be a distraction to everyone.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="821475" timestamp="1280339841"]
I remember my dad buying three seats on his row(the top row) and two seats on the row below him(when it was only me and him going).....just so as not to have anyone around him.

I overcome this now by sitting on the visitor's side and as far away from everyone as possible.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves is being distracted while watching the Ganders. 
I knew how to sit down and shut up from the age of 2 years on up.
My parents would not allow my sister and me to run around and be a distraction to everyone.
[/quote]

I just get tired of kids (who I didn't sire) crawling over me every five minutes.  I wonder if they would sell a 50 seat block and let me bring in a red rider to protect my territory.  Seriously, when I was a kid, my parents made me sit in one place, go to the bathroom at half-time, and wouldn't hesitate to take me home or whip me if I didn't act right.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="821703" timestamp="1280409952"]
So does anybody know when they go on sale to prior season ticket holders?
[/quote]

They'll go on sale Monday August 2nd in the tax office at the administration building. Next week, admin is open from 7a-5p Monday thru Thursday.... the following week should be Mon-Fri 8-4 I believe.

[quote name="dayton" post="821738" timestamp="1280416296"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=71253.msg821703#msg821703 date=1280409952]
So does anybody know when they go on sale to prior season ticket holders?
[/quote]

They'll go on sale Monday August 2nd in the tax office at the administration building. Next week, admin is open from 7a-5p Monday thru Thursday.... the following week should be Mon-Fri 8-4 I believe.
[/quote]

thx

Here is what it said on Dayton's website:

[quote author=www.daytonisd.net]
Season tickets for the five 2010 varsity football home games will be on sale for current season ticket holders the weeks of August 2-5, 2010 and August 9-13, 2010.  This schedule allows current season ticket holders an opportunity to buy the same seats for the 2010 season.  Season tickets for Bronco fans who are interested in season tickets for the first time will be available beginning August 16, 2010.  A season ticket will consist of one ticket for each home game at a price of $6.00 per ticket or $30.00 for the season package.

Advantages of season tickets are:
1. You can select the location of your stadium seat.
2. You will be guaranteed that same seat for each home game.
3. Season ticket holders will be given the first opportunity to buy tickets for any playoff games.

All tickets purchased at the gate by adults or students will be general admission only at a cost of $6.00.  There will be NO reserved tickets sold at the gate.

Season tickets will be sold at the Superintendent's Office located in the Dayton Independent School District Administration Building at 100 Cherry Creek Road.  Office hours, for buying tickets, are 9:00 -11:30 am and 1:30 - 4:00 pm.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124