Kirbyville Wildcats looking to make a statement in 2010

As we all know the Wildcats have been a force to be reckoned with year after year. The critics seem to doubt them every year, but them young men in the black and red uniforms with the solid black helmet prove them wrong every time. Some people are saying Coach Alvarez is putting in applications at different locations, me personally consider this a rumor. If Coach Alvarez was to leave Wildcat land all i can say is what a great job he has done in turning our program around. The Wildcats have a outstanding coaching staff and i still believe we would be just fine. Now that i got that out the way, check this out....i talked to some of the K-ville players and my GOODNESS are they getting BIG! They are saying their defense will be solid especially up front and will have alot more speed at the runnning back positions this year than last year. Also they will have a passing attack so watch out!!!! LETS GO CATS!!!!!

hey kvillecats the only players on offense is cucancic,ford and the qb.they have 2 get a new of line the defense will be salty but offensive line will be week.they have only 2 starters back if u cant block where do u run just saying.i hope they do go 2 state.but its a big difference in 3a.and if they go 2 a 6a like uil is talking everything is gonna change in east texas.

I must say bein a former player of  Coach Alvarez when he was in Jasper he has done a Great job in K-Ville and he still a better person but I still say my Bulldogs will take out K-Ville again.Jasper and K-Ville going deep into the playoff takeing care of business for 18-3a

Kirbyville will have more than Ford, Cucancic and a Qb my friend. Offense will be just as good as the defense, What do Jasper have besides Ben Armstrong, Scott Middleton and #15 that has move to Qb now? This year K-ville should have more speed on offense than last year for sure.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="821290" timestamp="1280281694"]
hey kvillecats the only players on offense is cucancic,ford and the qb.they have 2 get a new of line the defense will be salty but offensive line will be week.they have only 2 starters back if u cant block where do u run just saying.i hope they do go 2 state.but its a big difference in 3a.and if they go 2 a 6a like uil is talking everything is gonna change in east texas.
[/quote]  Dude....you act like Kirbyville never been in 3A before!we played nothing but 3A teams on our non ditrict schedule last year and the year before when were 2A. As for our offensive line, just wait and see when we play your dawgs. I cant wait for this game, just because yall beat us last year wont guarantee another one this year. We already know the speed option coming, but i'll take Kirbyville in this contest this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124