Kirbyville wants them Bridge City Cardinals!!

i am from the kirbyville area and i would like to say that kvilleballa is an idiot. not all of us think like that. i think kirbyville has a good team and have a great chance of making the playoffs. i also think theres a few other teams worthy of taking our place if we dont play well. Orangefield, kirbyville, bridge city and silsbee will all be fighting for those last two spots. wos is just unbelievable. i wish yall the best of luck on the rest of the season.

i am from the kirbyville area and i would like to say that kvilleballa is an idiot. not all of us think like that. i think kirbyville has a good team and have a great chance of making the playoffs. i also think theres a few other teams worthy of taking our place if we dont play well. Orangefield' date=' kirbyville, bridge city and silsbee will all be fighting for those last two spots. wos is just unbelievable. i wish yall the best of luck on the rest of the season.[/quote']

I am glad that there is finally someone stepping forward from Kirbyville to represent the Wildcats in an intelligent and sensible manner. Great post - good luck to you guys as well. I agree that Kville, OF, BC, and maybe even HF will be fighting for the last spot. I think Silsbee is strong and has the best chance for second right now, unless someone can sting them.

And WOS is in a league by themself, but anyone can be beaten on any given night... At least I keep telling myself that! :lol:

Keep posting so we can be reminded that Kvilleballa isn't representative of you guys.

hey ballababy...i want to talk football...i want to know why you think kville will beat bc. i dont want to hear "cuz we're better" or "freakin romp" i want to know why...as in football knowledge. personel' date=' plays, stats, matchups, strengths and weaknesses. because honestly, i dont think you know football and i dont think you play..if you are on the team all you know is probably sweep right and sweep left...and how to dance if you get to the endzone..otherwise you're probably ridin that pine. think twice before you represent kville and that the bc team does read the boards..i dont think you win 4 games in the 4th quareter and be known as the LADY CARDS[/quote']

That is a classic post!!! And BTW, knscatsfan, we are not judging anyone from K-ville, trust me. We all consider the source that we are dealing with here in regards to Balla.

But it looks as though my little wager has scared him off the board anyway, so it might be a win-win.

i am from the kirbyville area and i would like to say that kvilleballa is an idiot. not all of us think like that. i think kirbyville has a good team and have a great chance of making the playoffs. i also think theres a few other teams worthy of taking our place if we dont play well. Orangefield' date=' kirbyville, bridge city and silsbee will all be fighting for those last two spots. wos is just unbelievable. i wish yall the best of luck on the rest of the season.[/quote']

Who can you call an idiot dude? Kirbyville will not let a scrubbish Bridge City team beat us. I had a little respect for Orangefield. Seem like one of of the fans wanna talk sh**t to me. I advise you to zip it especially getting beat 40-27 by a team you all said was going to lose. Bridge City playoff chance stops for good when Kirbyville beat their a**!!

Well, hello Kvilleballa. I thought we scared you off. I see, though, that you did not respond to my offer. That just tells me you do not have that much faith in your team. All show and no tell.

Well' date=' hello Kvilleballa. I thought we scared you off. I see, though, that you did not respond to my offer. That just tells me you do not have that much faith in your team. All show and no tell.[/quote']

Never scared Kosmo. And what do you mean offer? Man I sure hope you're not from BC.

Guest bleed orange

I am guessing that I am the "fan" your were refering too earlier from OF. Here is the deal. Some people on here think you are anoying, well alot of people do. I don't because I do not take you seriously. I meant what I said earlier about being pround of you for not talking smack after the OF game. See, smack is well, just talk. That means nothing to me. Its what you do in the arena. Yes ya'll did beat us this time. Kirbyville deserve to win. They out played us, but there will be another day and another and so on. So I have learned as a young man till now that talk is cheap. Sometimes you are right but there will be time when you are wrong. I perfer to not talk smack that way I don't owe anybody anything. It is kind of like borrowing money from someone.

Guest bleed orange

Make no mistake, it's revenge he's after. It's no you holiday, I beg to differ, remember play for blood. I was just foolin, I was'nt and now its legal. OK lunger let's do it. Say when!!!!!!! The strain was more than he could bare.

Only thing scares Balla is an education!! :lol: How's the purse-snatching business Kvillballa? I figure that must be why you had to take a break from us. Needed to expand that big bank you are always bragging about in the Walmart parking lot. :D You keep ignoring our offers!! I really wish you would consider mine. It's very generous.

If Kville beats BC, I will pay for you to take an adult literacy class. You can learn to speak the English language!! Surely you have to be interested in that!! God knows, we want you to learn :lol::lol:

I want you to "freakin romp" on a typing class while you're at it!! It's a win-win. C'mon buddy, adult learning class is nothing to be ashamed of. :oops: I bet even Uncle Balla would be proud. :wink:

Anyone else think this is a good offer for Balla, please say so! :!: He obviously needs a lot of supoort and encouragement. Let ole Balla know how much we love him!!

That's a classic blast Birdman, and you are right, he doesn't read the posts, or he would know what I am offering. Just read page one Balla, and you will find out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01