Kirbyville wants them Bridge City Cardinals!!

For the last couple of years we lost to these lady birds! Back in 2004 some how BC manage to beat a very good Kirbyville team 31-14. That year Kirbyville came out their district 2nd place. Kirbyville beat a good Rusk team in the first round of the playoffs. Rusk had an outstanding running back in Cody Glenn that was comitted to Nebraska. Kirbyville Shut the running game down beating the Rusk Eagles 41-6. Bridge loss first round to Barbers Hill in a 34-6 loss. Kirbyville met Barbers Hill in the second round and our defense was solid beating them 26-13. Kirbyville finished area. We got out coached by a good Marlin Bulldogs team in a 37-13 loss. In 2005 Bridge City manage to beat us in a 40-12 loss. No excuses but a fact they caught Kirbyville slipping with a alot of key players injured. Kirbyville ended up three deep in the playoffs once again. Kirbyville beat a good Crockett team 46-20 that some how won district which included Palenstine. Then we beat a 12-0 Barbers Hill team 36-33 and failed to Cameron yoe 40-7. Look for the 2006 Wildcats to bounce back and show the lady birds why we are something to be reckoned with.

i want to know how BC " MANAGED" to beat ya'll 40-12 doesnt exactly sound like a struggle..and neither does 31-14....maybe they were just better..kinda sounds like BC just picks on yall...you might wanna think about that before calling them lady birds..cuz im like orange boy those lady birds got yalls number..good luck though

For the last couple of years we lost to these lady birds! Back in 2004 some how BC manage to beat a very good Kirbyville team 31-14. That year Kirbyville came out their district 2nd place. Kirbyville beat a good Rusk team in the first round of the playoffs. Rusk had an outstanding running back in Cody Glenn that was comitted to Nebraska. Kirbyville Shut the running game down beating the Rusk Eagles 41-6. Bridge loss first round to Barbers Hill in a 34-6 loss. Kirbyville met Barbers Hill in the second round and our defense was solid beating them 26-13. Kirbyville finished area. We got out coached by a good Marlin Bulldogs team in a 37-13 loss. In 2005 Bridge City manage to beat us in a 40-12 loss. No excuses but a fact they caught Kirbyville slipping with a alot of key players injured. Kirbyville ended up three deep in the playoffs once again. Kirbyville beat a good Crockett team 46-20 that some how won district which included Palenstine. Then we beat a 12-0 Barbers Hill team 36-33 and failed to Cameron yoe 40-7. Look for the 2006 Wildcats to bounce back and show the lady birds why we are something to be reckoned with.

Don't teach history. Get out and make some. Good luck Wildcats. 8)

worry about H-J boys. I sure would hate for those Hawks to sneak up on you guys. Next week tell us how you are going to "freaking romp" Bridge City.
You will see dude. I talked smack about the Wos/Kirbyville game. It came back and bit me in my a**!! But trust me dem boys ready for Bridge City pay back is a MF. I'm afraid Kirbyville too much for dem lady birds.

You will see dude. I talked smack about the Wos/Kirbyville game. It came back and bit me in my a**!! But trust me dem boys ready for Bridge City pay back is a MF. I'm afraid Kirbyville too much for dem lady birds.

You need to stop banking your season on beating 1 team. You have H-J this week. BC has Orangefield. I personally can't wait for the BC KVille game. It is going to be a good one.

Guest Orangeboy

I truly think its going to be a blowout for BigRed this year. I'm in and out of Kirbyville all the time. They said they refuse to lose this year.

Is that what they said against WOS? If so I hope they do refuse to lose.

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN USING THIS BOARD SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! I CAN"T MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEARER THAN THAT. I know you can't help yourself, but to run your piehole about year's past. But come up with reasons why this year's team is so much better. Don't give me a history lesson. Give me reasons.

You gots to make sense out your wordz. I can't follow you playa. You be needing to gets yo'self a diktshunar...dicts....di....one of them things you use to speel wordz right. When you does that come back. I be hear. Ya heard!!!

Oh and by the way, my offer still stands. If you feel so confident about your team, then make a bet with me. If BC wins the game, you have to agree to leave this board and never return. If k-ville wins, I will agree to do the same. That should make a lot of people happy that they don't have to listen to you anymore.

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN USING THIS BOARD SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! I CAN"T MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEARER THAN THAT. I know you can't help yourself' date=' but to run your piehole about year's past. But come up with reasons why this year's team is so much better. Don't give me a history lesson. Give me reasons.

You gots to make sense out your wordz. I can't follow you playa. You be needing to gets yo'self a diktshunar...dicts....di....one of them things you use to speel wordz right. When you does that come back. I be hear. Ya heard!!!

Oh and by the way, my offer still stands. If you feel so confident about your team, then make a bet with me. If BC wins the game, you have to agree to leave this board and never return. If k-ville wins, I will agree to do the same. That should make a lot of people happy that they don't have to listen to you anymore.[/quote']

i love the bet! its a GREAT idea going for the birds on that game!

GO KOSMO!

please tell us again what makes your team better this year, Than the 2 previous or is it that you think BC is just not as good as they were so you feel your team will win one finally. :roll:

How many of you got to vote in my poll before it was removed by the moderators?

:wink: The numbers were overwhelminlgy YES balla is the most annoying poster on this board I hope he takes the bet as I too would leave this board if Kville beats BC

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN USING THIS BOARD SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! I CAN"T MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEARER THAN THAT. I know you can't help yourself, but to run your piehole about year's past. But come up with reasons why this year's team is so much better. Don't give me a history lesson. Give me reasons.

Oh and by the way, my offer still stands. If you feel so confident about your team, then make a bet with me. If BC wins the game, you have to agree to leave this board and never return. If k-ville wins, I will agree to do the same. That should make a lot of people happy that they don't have to listen to you anymore.

GOOD POST KOSMO!

Guest bleed orange

You guys are playing right into "Ballas" hand. Did you ever think that maybe he or she says what they say on purpose just to piss you off. You guys will never get off the message board because you are addicted, like me. I bet you check the message board everyday don't you? I do. That bet will never work.

Your right birdman. I will be at the volleyball game also. My daughter is #4 on the varsity.

Oh' date=' the joy you must feel![/b']

VARSITY will be done, sitting in the football stands, eating gumbo and drinking a coke, while us lowly FRESHMAN parents are STILL waiting for the JV to get done! :lol: :wink:

hey ballababy...i want to talk football...i want to know why you think kville will beat bc. i dont want to hear "cuz we're better" or "freakin romp" i want to know why...as in football knowledge. personel, plays, stats, matchups, strengths and weaknesses. because honestly, i dont think you know football and i dont think you play..if you are on the team all you know is probably sweep right and sweep left...and how to dance if you get to the endzone..otherwise you're probably ridin that pine. think twice before you represent kville and that the bc team does read the boards..i dont think you win 4 games in the 4th quareter and be known as the LADY CARDS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami