To my PNG friends... This should stir the pot a little. (all in good fun)

Guest jhamilton
What such a surprise from last year that PNG was the most over rated team in the state? That was taking care of when the finally played someone.  8)

what do you mean the most overated team, we werent rated at all last year.  where do you get that we were overrated. as for playing someone that was lets face it they went to the finals what can you say except it went down to the wire and we had our chance. I guess you werent aware that we were the only 10-0 team in the entire  d2 bracket  if i aint mistaken, but i guess that dont amount to a hill of beans. That to me was an accomplishment in its self, seeing as they were 3 and 6 the year before ???

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="etbu" post="820233" timestamp="1280006951"]
What such a surprise from last year that PNG was the most over rated team in the state? That was taking care of when the finally played someone.  8)
[/quote]

I just love people that get on here and bash PN-G as weak or over rated.  Last time I checked, they went undefeated in district last year which more than likely means they took care of your team.....

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="KHS 89" post="820265" timestamp="1280016098"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=71126.msg820233#msg820233 date=1280006951]
[/quote]

I just love people that get on here and bash PN-G as weak or over rated.  Last time I checked, they went undefeated in district last year which more than likely means they took care of your team.....

Bla bla bla
[/quote]

etbu is just trying to pull your chain--don't sweat it biaplayer. The Indians record stands for itself--no need to say anything else. When they finally did lose they lost to a good Brenham team that made it to the finals. I hope we have that match-up again this year.

I love it but alot of football to get to round 2.Same for us gotta take care of the early bussiness and get some good play from the underclassmen from day 1 and we just gotta let that run it's course but winning district back would be a great start 8)

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="NDN79" post="820340" timestamp="1280073431"]
etbu is just trying to pull your chain--don't sweat it biaplayer. The Indians record stands for itself--no need to say anything else. When they finally did lose they lost to a good Brenham team that made it to the finals. I hope we have that match-up again this year.
[/quote]

"Stir the pot" all in good fun is the thread.............. liltex not gonna have to go more than what ten to fifteen miles to watch some of the best football in the state. With your district and the boys from Atascocita  five a district gonna be a good one.

Actually I live closer to the Golden Triangle up here in the sticks between Moss Hill/Batson where land is affordable enuff to buy some and hunt/fish raise some livestock on your own property; nothing like sittin down the coffee cup & busting a deer/wild hog right off the front porch in my undies.Back on topic there are alot of good games everywhere to see and I love HS Football so traveling and not having to worry bout work means I can pic n choose but I follow Dayton except when they're not playin or playin a game I don't think will be fun to watch or lose my baby moon hubcaps 8) :D ;) :o

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="liltex" post="820427" timestamp="1280091068"]
Actually I live closer to the Golden Triangle up here in the sticks between Moss Hill/Batson where land is affordable enuff to buy some and hunt/fish raise some livestock on your own property; nothing like sittin down the coffee cup & busting a deer/wild hog right off the front porch in my undies.Back on topic there are alot of good games everywhere to see and I love HS Football so traveling and not having to worry bout work means I can pic n choose but I follow Dayton except when they're not playin or playin a game I don't think will be fun to watch or lose my baby moon hubcaps 8) :D ;) :o
[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You have just posted the worlds longest run on sentence!!!  WTG!! 

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="KHS 89" post="820441" timestamp="1280097192"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=71126.msg820427#msg820427 date=1280091068]
[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You have just posted the worlds longest run on sentence!!!  WTG!! 
[/quote]

Hey KHS89 how are you? how is your middle school d team looking?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder