Why is The Enterprise Running a Poll on the Cris Quinn Center?

That was a rediculous article. This is a great step forward in the youth soccer program in Beaumont and surrounding areas.  I for one would have no problems if some tax money would have been used, this is a great addition in the efforts to keep the youth in sports and out of trouble.

[quote name="Hookem17" post="818773" timestamp="1279405343"]
That was a rediculous article. This is a great step forward in the youth soccer program in Beaumont and surrounding areas.  I for one would have no problems if some tax money would have been used, this is a great addition in the efforts to keep the youth in sports and out of trouble.
[/quote]

Right On Hookem.  I could see someone polling the interest if they were going into this for profit.. but just to stir the pot is silly. It is coming irregardless to the poll so get used to it!  I am not complaining about the colliseum being built on I-10... I will never have any children play there.... but it's close to the house and I told my daughter today maybe we should go take in  a game. It's for the kids for crying out loud.

Ok I probably delete this in the morning after church.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont