Barbers Hill 8 Nederland 6
ORWALL National 17  Nederland 5, Nederland eliminated
ORWALL National 6  Barbers Hill 1
ORWALL National vs Barbers Hill, 7 pm

[quote name="tokenwb" post="818199" timestamp="1279163076"]
Silsbee 9
S. Houston 7 -- Final

[/quote]

4 hours and 3 minutes is ridiculous for a game. The last 3 innings went rather quickly. I've had relationships that didn't last that long. I can't put my finger on what took so long but it was very long. Then I stayed for the next game and watch BC win that one. Left my house for an 8 pm game and got home at 1:20 am. Thank goodness my wife was with me.

Congrats to Silsbee and BC should be a good game tonight.

[quote name="GTB" post="818234" timestamp="1279198631"]
BCLL 12's beat Orwall 7-2. BC plays Jasper in Jasper at 7:30
BCLL Juniors beat Orwall 7-6.  BC was down going into the top of the 7th. A great game that ended around 1am. BC plays Silsbee tonight at 8 at BCHS.

[/quote]

GTB, are you guaranteeing an 8:00 start time???

Good luck tonight. I hope I can make it. I'll be the guy in blue  ;D yet pulling for BC.

[quote name="BigRedMachine" post="818279" timestamp="1279214768"]
come on td! U know u loved hanging out in BC all nite and staying up late watching BC play..lol
[/quote]

I'll give it to you, I did enjoy staying up all night and watching the BC boys play. Not sure who but someone is doing a great job of teaching over there.  ;D

[quote name="GTB" post="818306" timestamp="1279220130"]
td i cant gaurantee 8:00 but im hoping it wont be that late again.  5:30 came early today.. I think you would look good in Red and White. 
[/quote]

Probably would look good in red and white. I just don't think we will ever know. Never say never though. See yall tonight. Again, I will be the guy in navy blue. ;)

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="818484" timestamp="1279262454"]
BC wins with some late inning heroics, I think the score was 8-7..junior league

Any updates on Vidor sl?
[/quote]

Amazing how they pulled that game off. The promise that I would get out of there earlier last night did hold up but only by 45 minutes. Game ended at 12:30 am. Great comeback by BC. Those boys are going to be tough to beat especially if/when they start playing to thier capabilities.

Congrats, yall have to do it without me Saturday. Headed with 10, 12 and 14's to Flower Mound Texas.

Good luck!

[quote name="spoonbill" post="818509" timestamp="1279286129"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=71014.msg818489#msg818489 date=1279280876]
Deaumont Seniors beat Vidor 15-4.   The game was actually much closer than the final score.
[/quote]any highlights?..don't tell me falgout went yard again.
[/quote]

Not last night, but Norris hit a slam in the last inning.    Falgout had two more Wednesday.    Vidor gave up lots of walks last night.  I think they had burned two pitchers in the 9 inning game the night before.   Still, it was just a two or 3 run game until the 5th.  Beaumont got a bases loaded double and the slam to end the game.

Here is a summary from the Beaumont Baseball website, for anyone who cares.
July 15 - Sounds repetitious but that's exactly what our senior team did again - they roared past Vidor 15 - 4 in five innings of play in the teams 4th run rule victory of the All-Star season.  Alex Soper pitched all five innings allowing only 2 earned runs and got 4 K’s.  Offensively Mike Norris had 2 hits in the 5th including a double and a walk-off grand slam.  Eric Lauher, Brandon Dedominico and Garrett Lockhart each had a hit.    Next game - The team will play for the Sectional championship on Saturday 7/17/10 at 10 AM against the winner of Magnolia & Vidor.  ON TO STATE!!

July 14 - With a 15 hit barrage including 4 HR's, our senior league team beat Galena Park 15-5 in the sectionals opener last night at Orwall.  Tyler Ling pitched five innings for the win and Brandon Dedominico and Mike Norris each pitched an inning in relief.  Ty Harrell hit a grand slam HR, Thomas Falgout hit 2 HR’s and Eric Lauher hit a 3-run homer.  Mike Norris was 4 for 4 with a BB, Eric Lauher, Brandon Dedominico, Thomas Falgout, Tyler Ling & Ty Harrell each had two hits and Garrett Lockhart also had a hit.  Next game tonight at 7 at Orwall against Vidor.  A win tonight puts our seniors in the championship game on Saturday at 1 PM against either Vidor, Galena Park or Magnolia.  LET'S GO TEAM!!  ON TO STATE!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami