DCTF's Predictions for 18-3A

I really feel Kirbyville is in the right position,Whether they stay there is another question,Jasper as anyone knows who play them are always tough...Center I haven't heard that much about them..Kirbyville will probably have the most capable bunch of athletes they have ever had,playing this year..gonna be interesting to say the least..As far as the depth factor,small schools are always faced with this problem,and it's nothing new to the Wildcat's..We will see when the dust settles... ;)

The more I think about this district the more intrigued I am...

I would not be surprised if Diboll joins in on the postseason party, and Center, although usually overrated, does have a strong defense and lots of speed...

I think Kirbyville takes the top spot, followed by Center, with Jasper and Diboll battling for the last spot... Huntington it appears is on the way to their 30th straight season with no playoff appearances...

[quote name="HubTx" post="812705" timestamp="1276612310"]

I would not be surprised if Diboll joins in on the postseason party, and Center, although usually overrated, does have a strong defense and lots of speed...

I think Kirbyville takes the top spot, followed by Center, with Jasper and Diboll battling for the last spot... Huntington it appears is on the way to their 30th straight season with no playoff appearances...
[/quote]

30 losing seasons...Looks like they would know what's causing it by now...mannn that's a long time.. ???

[quote author=HubTx link=topic=70518.msg812705#msg812705 date=1276612310]

[/quote

Jasper sure has a lot coming back for you to be putting them in the battle for third place. The football team isn't losing a lot like the baseball team is. Jasper beat K-ville in their place last year and didn't lose that many starters. In this offense, they have a good quarterback, and didn't lose much else. Obviously I disagree with this analysis.

I do think the preseason outlook should be Jasper and Kville 1 & 2 with Diboll and Center battling for third. That really makes sense to me after last year seasons and the changes in the off season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder