2010-2011 Season

• 2 months later...
[quote name="the1" post="810592" timestamp="1276100070"]
Who do you guys think will come out on top the 2010-2011 season? Any classification.
[/quote] west orange stark will be pretty good;though they have a new coach they have alot of talent look forward to seeing senior JaCoby Ross this season the kid is honestly pretty good and will compete with the best

[quote name="CATMAN" post="842767" timestamp="1284086817"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=70400.msg841347#msg841347 date=1283890184]
5A   Westbrook
4A    Central or ozen
3A  Silsbee
2A Kountze or Anahuac
1A spruger... ;D
[/quote] Spruger is 1A-DIV.2 Who u pick for 1A-div.1        Daw
[/quote]  haven't done my research yet. Only team i'm going with as of now is Silsbee in 3A.

I would love to saee you be right. The Tigers will be good but to go all the way they are going to have to play big. We don't have the size advantage anymore and our depth may be a little questionable. We have some good talent returning but it wil take more than just those players. There is always a team out there with talent and height that's when the Tigers will have to be at their best.

[quote name="ST413" post="842849" timestamp="1284096586"]
I would love to saee you be right. The Tigers will be good but to go all the way they are going to have to play big. We don't have the size advantage anymore and our depth may be a little questionable. We have some good talent returning but it wil take more than just those players. There is always a team out there with talent and height that's when the Tigers will have to be at their best.
[/quote] WELL D.C. and Prentice are pretty good and the supporting cast are not bad thereselves.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="842767" timestamp="1284086817"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=70400.msg841347#msg841347 date=1283890184]
5A   Westbrook
4A    Central or ozen
3A  Silsbee
2A Kountze or Anahuac
1A spruger... ;D
[/quote] Spruger is 1A-DIV.2 Who u pick for 1A-div.1        Daw
[/quote] I am going to say Evadale, not that they have gotten that much better, just that everone has left. Big Sandy is going to be the next best team but Evadale has way to much size for them.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="842963" timestamp="1284130513"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=70400.msg842849#msg842849 date=1284096586]
[/quote] WELL D.C. and Prentice are pretty good and the supporting cast are not bad thereselves.
[/quote]

Oh don't get me wrong,  I am not knocking those players DC in my opinion is the best all around player in the area this year.  Prentice has to be near the top of the list in area players as well.  And Kelton will be real good.  Then we have the twins and Xavier to add talent as well as some tlent coming up from JV.  They will have to prove themselves playing varsity.  6 or 7 players is not much depth.  We only played about  that last year and it hurt against Madison when they played several more than we did.  The talent is not my concern.  Height could be a problem down the line.  It will be up to those players to play bigger than they are and they can do it.  We will be just fine.

[quote name="ST413" post="844043" timestamp="1284176213"]
That's how it should be. But you have to throw Cleveland in the mix if they get their injured layer back.
[/quote]  also Jordan Holmes should help out. Young kid left kountze not that big but can flat out play. also younger brother of Ashton Hall former Lamar Cardinal...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed