Who Makes It 3rd?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Makes It 3rd?

• LC-M
    • Nederland
    • Lumberton
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

I think we have played the hardest teams, with the exception being Dayton. I still think we have a good chance at Dayton, we seem to always play them tough in the playoffs. But even if we lose to Dayton, it doesnt hurt our chances for the third spot very much. If we lose to Dayton and win the rest of them.. we will just need Vidor to lose two games (they still have to play PNG, Central, and LCM)... and we will need LCM to lose one more game, and lose to us (I am being hypothetical here, I am not saying LCM is going to be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination.... And LCM still has to play NED, Lumb, Dayton, and Vidor...

Now if we do happen to win out and beat Dayton, then all we need is for Vidor to lose one more...

so in a nutshell, here it is...

Ned wins out... Vidor must lose one game

Ned loses to Dayton... Vidor must lose two and LCM must lose to us and one more team...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, I'm just shocked and ecstatic :shock: that LCM is in third right now! The hardest game will be Friday at Dayton. Nederland will also be a tough game, but luckily we play them at home. Vidor is also a home game, and homecoming at that, so we'll def. be fightin hard for that one. And from what I read, Lumberton's gotten a lot better also. The entire district is tough but hopefully LCM will hold on to their third place spot and get a change at play-offs this year! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami