UFC 115 or 116?

Guest baseball25
lol give me a break by far lesnar vs carwin, going to be a hell of a fight, this is to see who the best heavyweight in the world is, because we know its not fedor lol he never fights anymore and he's fighting a guy that got Cut from the UFC in his next fight.

Guest baseball25
Lol lol, I was giving my opinion about the program and people get all mad lol I don't care though, venom fedor better be coming to ufc after the wedum fight because you know he want no part of overeem lol.

[quote name="baseball25" post="809913" timestamp="1275927737"]
Lol lol, I was giving my opinion about the program and people get all mad lol I don't care though, venom fedor better be coming to ufc after the wedum fight because you know he want no part of overeem lol.
[/quote]

overeem looked good, finally! rogers looked VERY scared in that fight!  :-[

[quote name="baseball25" post="809913" timestamp="1275927737"]
[/quote]

You need to stay in the MMA thread, the posters here can take your opinions.  :D

Fedor will probably fight Overeem about two years from now.

Guest baseball25
Lol well y'all know what y'all are talking about on here, on the Lamar forum they have no knowledge about baseball on there lol

You're right about Chuck. Rich looked tough. I think Tito would have taken Chuck this time.

There were some good fights last night. The only reason Crocrop made it out of the frst round is because Berry allowed him to. That was Berry's big mistake, not finishing him when he had him hurt. Crocrop showed resiliance through the fight.

[quote name="mat" post="812107" timestamp="1276431347"]
You're right about Chuck. Rich looked tough. I think Tito would have taken Chuck this time.

There were some good fights last night. The only reason Crocrop made it out of the frst round is because Berry allowed him to. That was Berry's big mistake, not finishing him when he had him hurt. Crocrop showed resiliance through the fight.
[/quote]

was barry just that unsure of his ground game? crocop took a couple of shots no doubt...

Guest baseball25
Barry broke his hand in first round and foot in the fight.

http://mmafrenzy.com/14806/pat-barry-suffers-broken-hand-and-foot-in-ufc-115-loss-to-mirko-cro-cop/

[quote name="baseball25" post="812193" timestamp="1276455743"]

http://mmafrenzy.com/14806/pat-barry-suffers-broken-hand-and-foot-in-ufc-115-loss-to-mirko-cro-cop/
[/quote]

:o    franklin broke his arm and crocops face looked bad also... seems like there will be quite a few medical suspensions.

[quote name="baseball25" post="812193" timestamp="1276455743"]

[/quote]

I guess that explains the change in the last two rounds. That just kills me to see a fighter, twice, rock their oponent down and just stand there and let them get their wits back. No killer instinct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder