Evadale vs. Cayuga Playoff Series/REBS ARE STATE BOUND!!!!!!!

The Rebels were very focused today. They took care of business and with the number of pitchers that the Wildcats used it seems difficult to believe that the Rebels can not seal the deal. All we heard about was the Wildcat pitching, but from what we saw today I believe that the #1's from Alto and Overton were better than anything the Rebels faced today.

I know you can't count on anything until it is in the book, but you have to love the Rebels chances tomorrow as DuBose will likely take the hill in the first game. Tucker only pitched a couple of innings so he could still relieve if needed, Ousley and Potts could come in as well.

If the Rebels complete the series with a victory which would mean that the Rebels had eliminated the #1 and #2 ranked teams in back to back series you might have to question the rankings. I for one believe that the Rebels have been underestimated by everyone including the pollsters all season. But a trip to Austin would silence the critics of the Rebels weak district and that they have not faced good pitching and that they could not score the kind of runs that they do against qulaity teams. Well we find out tomorrow.

Oh and one more thing...last one out of town please turn out the lights.

[font=Tahoma][size=14pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][color=blue][font=Verdana][move][b]
GO REBELS![

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="809416" timestamp="1275710943"]
If the Rebels com
plete the series with a victory which would mean that the Rebels had eliminated the #1 and #2 ranked teams in back to back series you might have to question the rankings. I for one believe that the Rebels have been underestimated by everyone including the pollsters all season.

[/quote]

In high school, rankings are only window dressing....winning right now is what counts!

GO GET 'EM REBS!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="809405" timestamp="1275708599"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=70260.msg809401#msg809401 date=1275708268]
Hey grad, Will you be able to take updates tomorrow or will you be out of pocket?
[/quote]

I'll be here, MO! Hit me with them tomorrow!!!
[/quote]OKEY DOKE...they'll be coming your way!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder