7u and 8u Tournament in Jasper

coach pitch and machine pitch tournament in Jasper will be June the 12th.  All leagues are welcome, teams will play 2 seeding games in the morning then play a single elem. bracket.  Last year we had 15 teams and are looking for more this year...for more info call...wade @ 409-489-8513 or Duncan @ 409-383-0027.

Thanks to Jasper who did a great job hosting a one-day tournament.  We played 5 games and were done before 6:30pm.  I am glad that we were able to come.  (Of course, it is always more fun when you win).

Congrats to all the Teams.  All of the boys (and girls) played hard in some serious heat!

[quote name="daddy23" post="812100" timestamp="1276408271"]
Thanks to Jasper who did a great job hosting a one-day tournament.  We played 5 games and were done before 6:30pm.  I am glad that we were able to come.  (Of course, it is always more fun when you win).

Congrats to all the Teams.  All of the boys (and girls) played hard in some serious heat!
[/quote]
I second that, Jasper did a great job. Speaking of great jobs our Manager basically threw together a team of boys from Lumberton, Vidor & HF. We literally handed out the uniforms Saturday morning before the games started. This group of boys came together from all walks of life and after just two practises went undefeated and took home the 7U Championship Trophies from this tournament. If you hear your team will be playing the [b]" 7U LUMBERTON BOMBERS "[/b], you better look out because these boys can "BALL". Manager Rick Edgeworth is a great Leader, Motivator and did I mention he is a [b]DARN GOOD COACH [/b]. Special thanks to all of the Assistant Coaches & Dad's you guys did great as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder